Pregnancy symptoms or mind playing tricks?

TryTryAgainn

Reaction score
AF is 3 Days late as of today. I tested on day AF was due and got a BFN.. But I’ve been nauseous and had sore bb’s for about a week now. I now have had a serious headache for the past 3 days and my lower back has been hurting since yesterday. This is our first cycle TTC #2 after coming off BC pills and while these symptoms seem so promising, I don’t want to get my hopes up. What do I do y’all? Should I test in the morning or wait until AF is officially a week late? The suspense is killing me!

Update: Tested this morning with a FRER.. BFN. I don’t know what to think /:

The first cycle coming off of the pill can be very wonky. It's normal for it to take several cycles before your body finds its new normal. How are you tracking ovulation?

Hi there!!

thought id reply as I came off the BCP on the 25th July 2017 and am still waiting for my BFP. just thought id share my experience with you.

my first cycle off the pill was as expected, withdrawal bleed about 10 days after my last pill.

next cycle was 36 days
then 100 days!!
then 54 days
and I am currently on 35 and am currently 5 dpo.

be prepared for your cycles to be all over the place. I wish you all the success in the world and hope you get your bfp soon!

I will admit I was sure it would happen for us first cycle, and was disheartened to find my body so out of wack. here we are 8 month into ttc and im still all over the place.

Swing by by journal and say hi if youd like :) (the link is in my signature)

Good luck and loads of baby dust to you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->