Pregnancy Symptoms????

DeeStar03

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!!

Because I'm so impatient and a CATHOLIC... a woman at work does tarot reading... to make a really long story short... she did a reading on me and had to pull only ONE card... I couldn't see it.. she saw it first and I picked out of all the cards.. THE EMPRESS ... Well that card was my answer... if you google it.. it means Parental Care and Motherhood and also represents fertility!!! HOW CRAZY?!?!?! Just wanted to share that story... Us Catholics don't believe in witch craft... but IM SO INPATIENT!!

Anyway... My title is Pregnancy Symptoms... Although AF is due sometime during Sept 11-14th I usually get symptoms like sore bbs or cramps... nothing yet!!

BUT what I HAVE been experiencing mild cramps... they just feel different.. slight discomfort during sex.. in uterus. And heartburn....not sure if these are any symptom like things that I feel or maybe its in my head??? Although I REALLY believe that I timed it out this time cause 1 1/2 week ago I felt like I was ovulating... so my husband and I BD'ed!!!! and we have been every other day! in fact today is Friday so that means Tonight is our night again!

Please let me know if this has happened to ANYBODY???

I have the empress come up many times. Yes it does mean fertility but it doesnt mean you are pg. It depends on how the interpretation is done.

Best you can do atm is wait and test when AF is due. Its very easy to read too much into symptoms and even imagine some.

Yer the other cards in the pack matter I believe not just the one card!

Symptoms are a nightmare they can mean so much sometimes and as your journey goes on you notice things you swore you didn't have before. Symptoms for AF each month can also vary.

Bless you :hugs: Hoping for you x

Yer the other cards in the pack matter I believe not just the one card!

Symptoms are a nightmare they can mean so much sometimes and as your journey goes on you notice things you swore you didn't have before. Symptoms for AF each month can also vary.

Bless you :hugs: Hoping for you x

I know the other cards matter... She did a reading where I only HAD TO PICK ONE... so I had to mix and mix and mix them up and thats the one I picked... I dont know I thought it was weird.. but thats not the point silly!... I was just wondering if anyone out there has had these feelings... or has felt these things before.. anything???

Hi, My pregnancy symptoms were feeling bloated, different appetite and feeling really irritable! Good luck, I'm sure you'll get your BFP soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->