• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pregnancy symtoms?

maybeababyy

Reaction score
okay I am brand new here and I have no idea how this works so I really hope im doing this correctly .
I am really confused, I thought I was having pregnancy symptoms but my tests say negative , and its been over a month so if I were pregnant it should show up on a test.
Do these sound like pregnancy symptoms to ya'll?
Lets start of with nausea, I had that really bad at first, at one point I even started vomiting, but I haven't been nauseous much now lately. I have also been getting lots of headaches & I am not prone to headaches usually but now it seems like they wont go away. I have had to instances where I became irrationally thirsty and had to chug water for like an hour before I didn't feel thirsty anymore. I have had 3 very vivid dreams about being pregnant (granted they were all in one night but still that almost makes it stranger) I though AF had shown up but it never turned into my regular AF, it wasn't really blood . Not heavy at all (& I am usually bleeding through everyday during my cycle) I was having some strange pains sort of sharp shooting pains on the right side of my abdomen for a few days but those have stopped also. Lastly, I got my first nosebleed ever about 5 minutes ago & that is what prompted me to finally ask other people what they think.
Is there a :bfp: in my future? Or all just a coincidence?

I think you could be pregnant . I had very vivid dreams wen I was pg and so vivid it ended up happening right wen I woke up! I think you might not have enough of the hormone in your system yet. If I were you id test in a week. I know the waiting game is difficult , trust me I know but if you wait a little longer there's a chance you wont miss it if you are! Just to be sure

I'm no doctor or even a forum expert--but heck ya--those sound definitely like you have a healthy :bfp: in your future! Keep us updated!!!

You just reminded me and I had 100% forgotten. When I was pregnant with my son I woke up in the morning with nosebleeds alllll the time. If it's been a month and still no AF I think it might be worth asking your doc for a blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"