pregnancy taking its toll already!

emma608

Reaction score
Hi everyone just really want advice on my pregnancy. I'm roughly 6 weeks and I am soo tired it's unreal. I feel like I weigh a 100 stone and struggle to do normal day things as I'm that tired, is this normal? I do already have 2 children and I'm working so I never stop untill the evening time. I sometimes feel like I'm going in slow motion as I just don't have the energy to do anything. Also have terrible morning sickness all day long and headaches :-(
Is there anything to help with my energy levels??
Thankyou in advance

I wish I could offer advice but I'm in practically the same boat! I have 2 kids already, and I can feel ms starting to creep up more and more each day! Yesterday I could barely eat, today I woke up feeling like I was going to puke, and this is on top of being sick with some sort of nasty head cold the last week :( oh well it will all be worth it in about 7-8 months!

I have 1 already buy this time round I definitely feel absolutely tired. My first is 2 months and I am a sahm...but some days with this pregnancy all i want to do is sleep..i was working with the first and I suffered very bad anaemia so just wondering if that's what I've got now...doc won't give me anything until I do blood test

It am the same! Since about 5 weeks

I have a nearly 3 year old and the sickness is pretty much all day on and off and the tiredness hits me so bad I am in bed by 9 most nights and nap in the afternoon just to have enough energy to get her into bed!

I was told the second would be sooner but did not expect this - have also had to force myself to eat as have been getting light headed if I don't but really don't want to put food in me at all!

Better sleep is definitely a must for energy. If I were you I would look towards getting a great maternity pillow to reduce sciatica and increase comfort for a better rest. You would be surprised how much a good night's sleep can help.

Thanks for the advice. I am in bed by 9 anyways lol and I already have a maternity pillow as I loved it so much during my last pregnancy I just use it all the time lol x

Im taking a pregnancy supplement this time and i think it is helping with everything if im honest eating healthy (hahaha) and drink plenty of water lol x

I feel exactly the same I work full time too and have two Lo's...I fall to sleep at 6-7 wake at 8-9 and back to bed for 10 with OH. Pretty awful to say but our relationship consists of me moaning, being sick and going to sleep haha!! Hopefully all being well it will slow down by 12weeks and we can start to feel human again.

I did think about buying those pregnancy vitamins but they seem abit expensive for what you get in them. Aren't they just folic acid, and vit c and d??? Maybe I could just buy the 3 alone??xx

I got the pregnancy ones out of wilkinsons for 2.00 for 30 they hav a lot of the trace elements i have 3 babies already and im still ok whereas with th others i was exhausted from day 1 so must b doing something? Lol xx

I got the pregnancy ones out of wilkinsons for 2.00 for 30 they hav a lot of the trace elements i have 3 babies already and im still ok whereas with th others i was exhausted from day 1 so must b doing something? Lol xx

Will have to pop into wilkinsons then as I certainly need a little pick me up.
Thanks hun :)
The pregnacare are so expensive aren't they? And when I saw ingredients I thought surley I could do this a cheaper way xx

I know how u feel im 6 weeks and really struggling I have a 4 year old and work from home I just feel nauseous most of the day

I take the tescos version of pregncare.. And I still feel like this :-( don't think anythings gonna help till this stage has passed!

This is no 2 and the tiredness feels huge this time! I don't know if it really worse than the last time as with a toddler I can't go to sleep when I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->