Pregnancy test 11 dpo- Miscarrying?

Hoping4numbr3

Reaction score
If you guys saw my thread from 10 dpo you would know I saw a thin line then started spotting yesterday. Today I am having heavy flow so I believe I am miscarrying. I took my last FRER today because I feel so nauseous and this what I just got.. while I am bleeding pretty good. How confusing is this!

Attachments

• test3.JPG
    test3.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 205
Hoping you are one of the rare ones that bleed while pregnant. Are you cramping?? Your line looks darker today.

Another possibilty is a chemical. I've heard some women bleed a bit before going bfn again. I'm really hoping this is not what's going

Fx!!

Just took these. I have never bled in a pregnancy before. The cramping is like a good period cramping and my back is hurt but it comes and goes. The reason I took the test was because my boobs feel like they are starting to hurt which I thought was odd and I am feeling so pukey right now but not puking lol

The bleeding has slowed down dramatically. FX'D it is implantation and a heavy one because I haven't had a period for 2 years until recently where I had one real cycle and withdrawal bleed and that was it after coming off Depo provera.

Attachments

• Test4.jpg
    Test4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 98
I guess we will have to wait and see. Why can't ttc and pregnancy be easier??

Sounds promising though if bleeding has slowed down dramatically. Stick little bean.

They definitely look positive. If the bleeding is slowing then it’s probably IB, I know general advice is it’s only light, but sometimes it isn’t. I always bleed in my pregnancies, this one I bled off and on past 12 weeks. Sometimes more than other times. All appears fine, though. Fingers crossed for you

Thanks Happycupcake! I really hope so :)

Fx for a sticky bean I bled through my last 2 pregnancies hun and they fine hunni I really hope as said previously it's ib xx

Today's test. Didn't get to do FMU. I had somewhat concentrated urine but only a 2 hour hold.

Attachments

• Test0624.jpg
    Test0624.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 73
I can't tell as the lighting is dark. Oh how frustrating!

Did you see a line? Are you still bleeding?

Oh and I do not know how to update the title but I was 12 dpo yesterday not 11.

Attachments

• test06242.jpg
    test06242.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 77
It does look darker on todays test!. I have had 8 pregnancies and bled in 7 the only on I didn't bleed in was my ectopic pregnancy!.

Good luck.

Thank you so much for saying that Miss! I need all the good comments I can get lol Here is my test I took 30 mins ago on no urine hold and barely any urine there. Yesterday it said "No"

Flueky yes I am still bleeding dark red blood but it isn't dumping out like yesterday. Sorry for TMI. Mainly only comes out when I use restroom.

Attachments

• Testyes.jpg
    Testyes.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 67
Congratulations! I hope the bleeding stops soon!

Today's is darker and definitely pink. Hope the bleeding stops vut congrats on bfp! H&h 9 months dear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->