• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

+ pregnancy test, - blood work!? Help

Angelianicole

Reaction score
I took a test last night Bc I've been having weird brownish stretchy CM and felt nauseous. My test was almost immediately positive. It was faint but got much darker! I took another from the same box about an hour later to make sure and it was also positive. These were the new target up and up brand. This mornings test took right at the 10 minutes to turn positive but yet again a positive. I went for blood work this morning bc I'm not sure on lmp. My blood work was negative- like .2 or something like that. How are these test Positive? And very obvious positive within time frame. Anyone had this happen??? If my blood work of negative, there's no way I'm pregnant, correct?? Here's a pic of the first test within the time limit and second pic is about an hour after it dried

Thats crazy! Maybe they mixed up your bloodwork or something??!! I would show your test and ask for another blood draw. You could also get a different kind of test to try as well.

I second pp. Could they have got your blood work mixed up? That's really odd given you've two positive tests. I'd definitely try a different brand. Good luck!

Try a frer and see what that gives. I'm very surprised your bloods were negative.... almost don't believe it

I just find it hard to believe that all of these are evap or false positives! I did take a clear blue digi and it was negative. My other blue dye target test had a super faint thick line. All of these pink dye ones showed a line within the time limit. They have dried darker but the last one- pic was taken at 13 minutes. (I saw the line appear at 9-10 minutes) my friend is a nurse at my OBGYN and she is going to show my Dr this pic to see what she thinks. image.jpg

I agree, try a different brand!! If also positive they have mixed up your bloods somehow! Xx

Used the only other brand I have and I think I see a super faint line but it could be my eyes. I'll post a pic in a few minutes. I'm just so bummed. I told my husband when I got the first positive and he's excited. The pink dye only picked it up right after 10 minute mark so I guess I should take it as a negative/evap. Chalking it up to terrible tests! Thanks for looking ladies. Save yourself a heartbreak and never use this brand! At least this last test looks like an evap. The first I took came up within 10 minutes!

In all honesty, I think you may have suffered a chemical pregnancy at this point :(

Oh gosh, I'm afraid I agree with crazylil :( looks like a chemical pregnancy (very early loss) your tests were clearly positive and have faded to pretty much negative, so sorry xxx :hugs:

I agree with above. I had positive tests which looked as if they were progressing for a few days, and then the day following my darkest line they were completely blank followed by a slightly late af. I'm sorry :hugs:

Thanks everyone! The line was still there yesterday on that brand so I took a frer this morning. do you see anything? I image.jpg

Im not seeing anything on the FRER. Something might be catching my eye but I'm not too sure. But I agree with the others. It could be a chemical. That looks like my tests in January when I had a chemical. All faint positives and then one darker and then nothing. AF hit me about a week late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"