pregnancy test brands, wich do you prefer?

I predict First Response is going to sweep this poll. They're just the most sensitive out there. But I did buy a pack of Weeks Predictor Clear Blues to try out. I'm not going to use them until I get a BFP on a FRER, but it'll be fun to see it spell out pregnant and actually say how many weeks I am too once I am :)

Superdrug own brand!

Got a clear line on one of these when i got a fainter than faint line on a frer!

I chose frer because they are a perfect balance of fair priced, easy to use/read AND earliest results...mi do like clear blue tests, but where I am they are a lot more expensive so not worth it, I go with frer every time... And those cheapie ones, I get paranoid it's a false reading lol.

I've always heard good things about first response but my local chemist/supermarkets don't stock them only clearblue or own brand, haven't made the effort to go further just for one thing, I've had two slightly fainter clearblues today I'm going to do the digital one in the morning, fingers crossed x

I prefer the internet cheapies from wondfo. When I got my bfp at 11 dpo, the ic was a hair darker than the FRER even though they were taken at the same time.

Voted clear blue, because once I have the test spell out to me PREGNANT I'm pretty faithful in the fact I'm actually pregnant lol.

I stay away from blue dye tests, they're just evil, and digis are not sensitive at all. I start testing with dollar tree store, and when I get my bfp, I go out and buy a FRER to get a beautiful BFP :)

I prefer frer because of how crisp the line is. There is never any dye bleed on them. If superdrug tests were in the states I would use them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->