pregnancy test company was rude to me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was definitely no need for her rudeness.
You as the consumer are reviewing the product, as far as I'm aware you haven't lied and are just stating the facts that you've found and experienced.

I'm also using the cheap ones off Ebay, got 50opks 10hpt for £6 ,OPKs work wonderful. I'm now 2 days late 14dpo, got the faintest of faint line this morning pretty much non-existent. I've posted pics of test.

congratulations. I really hope this is my positive aswel. i will go have a peak at your pic now.

she sure was rude and i was being honest. they dont make the dye in these tests very well because they dont come up very clear at all.

I Think you are well within your rights to post a review with your opinion. I also have had some questionable lines with ics sometimes every month. I'm pretty sure my egg isn't fertilized every month and doesn't implant. Keep us posted on how your tests turn out. Xxx

just used a 20mui nhs test and got a faint positive again :)

I clearly see it how many dpo are you xx

Why didn't you buy a more reputable test to confirm before writing a review? If you are pregnant, then their product worked and did nothing wrong...

Why didn't you buy a more reputable test to confirm before writing a review? If you are pregnant, then their product worked and did nothing wrong...

I agree with this.

I do not think that the person was rude to you at all. In fact she provided accurate information. Don't you realize that ALL pregnancy tests can give faint lines?? A faint line is POSITIVE; it means that implantation has happened and hcg is being produced in your body. Not everyone with a positive test goes on to have a healthy baby. People miscarry. Really early miscarriages are called chemical pregnancies because pregnancy was confirmed by a hpt test but the baby was lost too soon before a woman gets the chance to get the pregnancy confirmed by a blood test and/or ultrasound.

It is very unfair to negatively review something that actually worked for you.

Why didn't you buy a more reputable test to confirm before writing a review? If you are pregnant, then their product worked and did nothing wrong...[/QUOT

because on there website it says a postive may not be positive just a rise in hcg and thats what my complaint was.if you get a faint positive then its not a pregnancy you would be upset. so there selling a product that is not reliable yet on amazon they dont state any of this. there product may not be wrong but without using a different brand i would not have been able to trust it. whether your paying for a brand or a cheap test it should still do what it says on the tin. you dont expect asdas cornflakes to taste discusting because there not kellogs or for a own brand shampoo to not wash your hair compared to pantene so its no different with these. women need to trust them. They should not sell them as 6 day early tests if there not reliable till your af is due. just my opinion!

i know what a chemical is i had one last year. i have reviewed the product truthfully. you cant trust the test because it states on the site they may be false positives. it says nothing on the site about this being due to a chemical.

because on there website it says a postive may not be positive just a rise in hcg and thats what my complaint was.

Yeah, it is still a positive test for hcg. They are covering their bases for women who still have hcg in their system from a previous miscarriage and tests are still able to pick it up. Also some cancers produce hcg and this would show up in the urine.

You have hcg in your body. Likely because you are pregnant.

You are not going to like any pregnancy test you take, because everything you have said is true for all of them. Might as well copy and paste your review on every single brand of pregnancy tests.

well there is no need for people to start trying to have ago at me,. this is a friendly site and i dont see why you are feeling the need to put me in my place when you know nothing about me. if my post annoys you then dont comment.

your opinion does not interest me goodbye

I have to agree the review wasn't bad, just said the product wasn't reliable. Everyone can have there opinion and a lot of reviews on ics say people don't agree they should advertise 6 days sooner when they don't give a clear reliable answer at that point. I see a lot of people complain about frer and others love them. Each to their own.

your opinion does not interest me goodbye

It isn't my opinion, it is factual. I am sorry you are failing to see how unreasonable you are about pregnancy tests and mostly sorry that you are not just simply enjoying the fact that you got a positive pregnancy test. I would be too happy to be bothering myself with writing a negative review for a product that detected hcg; as it is supposed to do.

thanks robo. i dont think i was unreasonable. some tests are better than others and it was the one i took today thats confirmed it. although till fri i wont know for sure xx

ok i DID NOT HAVE A CLEAR POSITIVE YESTERDAY!!!!!! I HAD TO BUY A DIFFERENT TEST TODAY. I HAD A CHEMICAL LAST YEAR. I USED FIRST REPSONSE. I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH HOW CLEAR THEY WAS, THE NHS TESTS ARE CLEAR AND IM HAPPY WITH THEM. SUPERDRUG TESTS WERE BRILL. NOT THAT I HAVE TO JUSTIFY MYSELF TO YOU.

THE TESTS WERE RUBBISH. THE INFO YOU GOT WITH THE TEST WAS RUBBISH

THE INFO ON AMAZON WAS DIFFERENT TO THE WEBSITE

SO IM SORRY YOU FEEL I AM TOO BUSY CONCENTRATING ON A REVIEW BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A BABY FOR AGES. AND I WAS DEVATSTATED WHEN I HAD A CHEMICAL. IT MAKES YOU SCARED EVEN WHEN YOU SEE A LINE AND YOUR HEART DOES NOT WANT TO BELIEVE IT.

SO NO AT THE MIN IM NOT HAPPY. IM NOT JUMPING FOR JOY AS IVE BEEN THERE TWICE BEFORE ONLY TO RECEIVE DISAPOINTMENT AND BLOOD A FEW DAYS LATER,

IM DEALING WITH IT MY WAY!!!

What brand of test it is you've been using if you don't mind me asking? I too had a chemical pregnancy a couple of years ago and its physically and mentally exhausting, its really an evil twist of fate and feels like our bodies are laughing at us...

I also have been buying tests from Amazon that state you can test 6 days earlier that your missed period but so far keep getting BFN... Although I still feel pregnant. The sales rep shouldn't have been rude and the risks should be made clear on instruction leaflet... I would actually like to thank you for alerting me to this as now I will be attempting another brand of HPT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"