Pregnancy test faint line?

Stacie0703

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Quick question - I took a pregnancy test this afternoon because I'm about 5 days past when I had TERRIBLE cramps and very light spotting. And I feel terrible today (as I have for days): nausea, cramps, crummy sleep, getting up to pee every 2 hours, exhaustion, back ache, and headache. Well, when I tested, there was almost a purple line where there should have been a positive line. Then it faded away pretty quickly.

Could this be an evaporated line or just the ink transferring up the test strip?

It's hard to say without seeing it? But symptoms sound promising! X

It didn't stay long enough to take a picture...I'm going to test again in the morning and see what happens. If it's negative, I'm going to wait until Monday to test again.

I just hope it's not PMS or AF, though it is different than last month when AF did show up. Perhaps I'm symptom spotting....

I've never heard of the line disappearing lol. That would make me so mad!

Do you mean that there was a line there while the dye was running across the test, but it went away fairly quickly? If so, it was probably just the dye running over the test line. Sometimes it slows down where the line is and the line is visible for a moment, but once all the dye is done running across the strip and the strip has turned white again is when you want to read the test. If there was no line at that time, it was negative. Take another test in a few days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->