pregnancy test game

~*~*Cat*~*~

Reaction score
It's A Girl!

Cat, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 11 lbs, 8 oz and have brown hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be.

The Daddy is

The Pool Guy

Naughty, naughty! You aren't supposed to fool around with the hired help. Just like with the Butler, the Cook, the Chauffeur...

Take yours here

https://www.thepregnancytester.com/

HAHAHAHAHA it said my DH is pregnant he is having a girl too 10IN10oz PMSL

the daddy is

Bill clinton LMFAO

Caroline, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 7 lbs, 6 oz and have blonde hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Boss Hogg

You little whiskey-sippin' momma, you succumbed to the slick, double-dealin' charm of Boss Hogg. Your child will probably grow up to be a Lord (slum or war).

I was preg with a boy and the daddy was Dick Channey..... :sick:

:D I got............

Congratulations! You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun.

You're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 6 lbs, 6 oz and have brown hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The Daddy Is . . .

Jesse Jackson .........PMSL!!

It's A Girl!

Jo, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 15 lbs, 3 oz :shock: and have blonde hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The daddy is.....
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Don't feel bad, you were just wearing a dress and sometimes that's all it takes. It could have happened to anyone.

Pregnancy detected!
Congratulations, Tiffany Griffiths! You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun! To see whether your baby is a boy or a girl, click the "View My Baby" button below.
It's A Girl!

Tiffany Griffiths, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 16 lbs, 4 oz and have brown hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

hehe, i'm pg to the pool guy! And its a boy ^_^ *giggle*

https://www.thepregnancytester.com/...nghurst&kn=Daniel Mike Pool Guy&LBS=14&OZS=13

WTF

Here is what I got I KNOW it is a girl but thinking the weight will be correct,lol

It's A Boy!

cookie007, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 9 lbs, 4 oz and have brown hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

Mine kid is called Melanie amanda mailman, and go figure, the father delivers mail.

It's A Girl!

Cat, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 11 lbs, 8 oz and have brown hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be.

The Daddy is

The Pool Guy

Naughty, naughty! You aren't supposed to fool around with the hired help. Just like with the Butler, the Cook, the Chauffeur...

Take yours here

https://www.thepregnancytester.com/

I got the pool guy too :lol:

But baby was girl 10lbs 3 ox and brown hair blue eyes :lol:

It's A Girl!
Hayley, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 11 lbs, 14 oz and have red hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Yay! lol!:rofl:

a baby girl
weighing about 14 lbs 1 oz (ouch)
and will have black hair and blue eyes
and the father is ???
arnold schwarznegger :sick:

OMG THE POPE!!! EEEWWWWWW

Mango, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 13 lbs, 1 oz and have brown hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Your Baby's dad is The Pope!

Oh, girl- that is just so wrong on so many levels, we don't even know where to begin. Thanks for bringing down the Catholic Church single-handedly.

just got my OH to do this test lmao
but the freaky thing is it said the baby would have red hair and blue eyes which my OH has lol
he was well freaked out especially as the father was the pope and he is a stout catholic lol
so funny

Tori, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 10 lbs, 5 oz and have blonde hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Holy &#%@! You seduced the neighbor's kid, you cradle-robbing hussy! I hope for your sake he's over 18. We sure hope he resembles your husband. . .

At least the neighbor boy is cute and I'm still fairly young. :blush: :winkwink:

you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 12 lbs, 8 oz and have brown hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold! Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. OMFG! We didn't even know that Michael Jackson had DNA compatible with Earth women. Don't blame us if your kid turns out to be a Smooth Criminal.

Bailey-Chanel, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 14 lbs, 2 oz and have brown hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The Daddy Is . . .
Fabio

You little Fabio-stalking vixen! Admit it- the only way this could happen is if you tripped him and beat him to the floor. Congratulations on your cat-like reflexes.

https://www.thepregnancytester.com/image.php?dad_title=Fabio&NAME=Bailey-Chanel&kn=Jack%20Dylan%20Fabio&LBS=14&OZS=2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->