Pregnancy test getting darker after miscarriage?!?

I dont know how you do it...i am not good with waiting at all. I hope you get answers soon!

What type of HPT's are you taking? To have a test line as dark as the control, I feel like your HCG would have to be much higher than 38, like closer to 100-200. I'm just thinking back to me POAS days and with beta coming back around 144 my test line still wasn't as dark as the control (this was on cheapies).

When was the day of your first bleed? If it's a new pregnancy, you should've ovulated sometime around Dec 22. Did they do a second beta draw?

Hope the doctor can give you some answers!

I'm actually just heading out to get the second blood work done.
That's exactly what I was thinking about having such a dark hpt and only being at 38!!! It's so crazy! I was using first response tests.
Dec 17th was when I started bleeding and it was done on the 21/22 and we only dtd on the 24th & 26th so who knows!
I guess we will know tomorrow!!

Well so much for having a little faith! Started bleeding tonight :( must be af...would be right on schedule actually.
Wish it would have happened before I went for bloods this morning and I wouldn't have had some lady butcher my poor arm with the needle!! :S
Oh well...

Ah no, that is torture! But here is something to keep you hopeful for next cycle :

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true. - Cinderella

Sorry to hear you started bleeding. How are you doing today? Did you get any explination as to why your tests were so positive for so long?

No I called and they wouldn't tell me what my results were! I am so angry right now!!
Why could they tell me over the phone last week and not now!? I have to wait now till Wednesday when I can go an talk to the doctor!
Obviously its not good news and something must be up if they can't just tell me!!!

Wow! That doesn't make any sense at all! Why can't the Dr talk to you over the phone at least? That's crazy to make you wait until Wed! I'm angry for you!
Did the bleeding continue?

Yeah I think I will be switching doctors!! The receptionist even wanted me to wait till the 26th!!! I was like its kind of important and I CAN'T wait that long!! Ughhh!!
Anyways yeah still bleeding but not heavy so its a little weird.
Wish I had my results cause I could really use a very large drink right about now LOL!! :S

Have you done any more hpts?
That doesn't make sense that they wouldn't even give you an idea of where your numbers are at. Hopefully the Dr can shed some light on it. It's like they don't understand that this is someones life here. It's not fair to keep a person in limbolike that.

No I haven't done anymore hpts...bleeding has gotten heavier and I think I may have passed a sac maybe?!?!? :S
This is all just so confusing!! I hope that thy can just give me a real answer!!

So sorry this is happening. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I hope you get some answers soon.

Wow! I hope you have fallen pregnant again! I've heard of so many women that got pregnant right after a mc.

I only read the first post. That's very odd. I switched doctors for that reason. They had me wait too long for everything.

Well I called the docs office today to see if I could get some answers and I was told that my levels went down just a little bit sooo I have to go in on Wednesday and see what the heck is going on!! I am assuming the bleeding I am having now and since thursday is part two of the miscarriage and hopefully getting everything out??! I took another hpt and it's still a blaring positive so I doubt my levels have dropped much since the last blood test.
So I really don't know what to expect from the doctors appoinment now...if things haven't passed are they going to want to give me something to help it along or what?!? I keep having this thought in the back of my mind that it's an ectopic but I from what I've read your hcg goes up very slowly when that's the case?!?
I wish my body would just figure out what the hell it is doing so I can just get over it already instead of having this big black cloud lingering over me!!!
Rant over ;) lol!

I'm sorry to hear you're still going through this. The only thing I can think of is ectopic as well and maybe your body is trying to take care of things on it's own. I know that's a horrible way to say it and I don't mean it to sound heartless at all. Just trying to give a possible explination....maybe your body knows it's pregnant but that it isn't the way it should be so it's been trying to mc by shedding the uterus lining...but that isn't where the pregnancy is so it isn't "working"....just a shot in the dark???????? I'm so sorry again! I hope the Dr can explain it properly!
Ps ...sorry for any bad spelling or nonsense sentences...sick and just about to turn in and can barely see straight : )
G'night. I hope u get some answers soon!

Thanks ivylane! I get what you're saying and that makes sense! I am hoping it's all in my head but I've been having some sharp pains in my right side every once in awhile not too painful and only for a few seconds at a time :S eeek!
I really hope the doctor figures it out quick and there is no more waiting!!! I feel like I'm going nuts with all the waiting and uncertainty :(
Anyways I hope you feel better ivylane! This winter has been horrible for sicknesses :(

Well I feel way better now having talked to the doctor! She said that what I thought was the sac was since it was white and that since the bleeding is starting to taper off I don't need to worry about anything. If I start bleeding more or haven't stopped bleeding in another week I am to go back and would possibly require a d&c but she doubts it will come to that!
I also took another hpt and it was the first one to actually look lighter woohoo!! I think the end is near!!
I feel so relieved that I can get back to normal life again and not constantly wonder what's going on!
Thanks everyone for the support :)

On to the next healthy cycle! Keeping you in my thoughts! :hugs:

I'm glad to hear that your Dr gave you some answers and that your body seems to be getting back on track. I'm sorry it's been such a long process but you seem to be pretty positive considering! I'm so glad it wasn't an ectopic! If you are looking for a great group of ladies as you continue ttc there are some in the bding my butt off thread. Many have gotten their bfps but some are still waiting and would love the company..especially since you are so positive : ) I haven't been on so much with all the sickness but invite you to come on over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->