• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pregnancy Test Help!?

Heather1236

Reaction score
I had a pregnancy scare at the end of December, my boyfriend fingered me and we weren't sure if he had precum on his fingers so I got nervous. I had a lighter than normal period which lasted for 5 days back in January, but wasn't as heavy as usual. So when the bleeding ended, I took a pregnancy test to ease my mind and it said negative.
Now my next period is due in 7 days and I've had an increase of watery discharge and a lot of it. Yet my boobs don't hurt as they usually do after I have ovulated. They usually are sore way before 7 days till perood is due!
Was my pregnancy test accurate? Was I wrong for taking the test the day the bleeding stopped?

First off, VERY unlikely that you would be preg from being fingered. If he didn't ejaculate inside of you than preg is going to be very unlikely. If the test said neg than there is a 99% chance you aren't preg. they aren't usually wrong. You can have increased cm before your period and that is normal. I am going to say that you aren't preg.

No Hun, the test will be accurate. All symptoms your experiencing are perfectly normal symptoms on the run up to af. If you are really concerned though id take another test, which by now would definatly be accurate or if your extremely concerned I'd go for a blood test. Going to be the only way you will be totally reassured. Good luck!

Honestly let me tell you to not be googling up different things about precum and the chances of being pregnant etc. Most times when people are worked up about it and all scared, its because they have been looking a bunch of things up trying to explain things etc. Precum almost never has any sperm...if it does, it is a very very tiny amount and chances of getting pregnant from an itty bitty precum is like 1%. Its very rare for someone to get pregnant from precum unless you are uber uber uber fertile and it did end up having a bit of sperm and you were in you top fertile time. So you can see the chances are super super slim. I would just relax as your symptoms are typical of af. I wouldnt get too worried hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"