pregnancy test levels

jessndoug

Reaction score
Just wanted to share with everyone else a website I found that shows the levels for most pregnancy test. enjoy!!!

https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html

this website is really great. i want to find ot if im pregnant early i will now use first response (6.5-15)vs clearblue digital (50). hope it helps others

aww thanks for that! Ace website xx

That's awesome, I was just looking at this site and bookmarked it YESTERDAY!

thanks for posting that!

It didn't occur to me that HCG would only show up after implantation - so really we should look out for temp dips and then test after that!

ta

Hope you ladies don't mind -- just wanted to add... don't forget that each woman metabolizes hcg into their urine differently, too. Of course, your best bet of an early result is to use a very sensitive test (like FRER), but even then, they aren't perfect. If you are one of those ladies that don't metabolize the hcg into urine well, even an FRER won't work early. I know from experience! I got a false bfn at 13dpo with an FRER and didn't get my bfp until 18dpo with an FRER. The line then was still faint. Hcg bloods showed 320 at 18dpo, which means my false bfn test would have had hcg levels of about 75. It is supposed to show as low as 15! :dohh:

My point is this -- don't give up hope if you test early, even with good tests! You are not out until that nasty :witch: shows her horrid face!

:dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->