pregnancy test stats

sarahincanada

Love my lil miracle
Reaction score
some of you may know this link already but I thought there might be some of you who dont...

heres some pregnancy test stats by dpo, quite interesting:

10 dpo: 38.4% of 1610 pregnant women got a negative on this day
11 dpo: 24.3% of 1591 pregnant women got a negative on this day
12 dpo: 20.4% of 1370 pregnant women got a negative on this day
13 dpo: 17% of 1157 pregnant women got a negative on this day
14 dpo: 15.3% of 966 pregnant women got a negative on this day

thought it was interesting, I got a bfn this morning at 10dpo and like to prepare myself to be out, but thought these stats might give people some hope....on this site it seems everyone tests positive early but its true you really are not out still the fat witch arrives.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/

thought it was interesting, I got a bfn this morning at 10dpo and like to prepare myself to be out, but thought these stats might give people some hope....on this site it seems everyone tests positive early but its true you really are not out still the fat witch arrives.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/

Awww, I'm sorry about your BFN today :hugs: Sending you :dust:

STAY AWAY :witch: STAY AWAY!

The 11% that got a positive result 1 dpo must have been mistaken about when they ovulated :)

ps. Sarah - I really like how your chart is looking this month - definitely looks better than your last one. FX for you.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

The 11% that got a positive result 1 dpo must have been mistaken about when they ovulated :)

yes true!! you know I wonder how many people who get early test results know for sure when their ovulation was, I wonder if they actually ovulated earlier and so their test isnt actually early. Just a thought.

and thanks, my temps are sooo much better than last month, much less erratic. FF even says that the chart is 'Possibly Triphasic on Day 21'. But seeing as I cant ever imagine getting pregnant Im not going to get any hopes up as I know they can tank at any minute!!! AF due on Tuesday and last month it dropped the day of, not before. also tests are negative.

how are you doing?

I caved Sarah, got exactly what I expected BFN, I didn´t even cry just feel sort of resigned.
Last year in June my brother said I guarantee you will get pregnant this month because you have to have a March baby, mum and I both have our birthdays in March. Anyway he was right and I did, but then I lost it. So now I´m wondering if I can do the same thing again and next month might be my month. maybe, I know it´s daft but then it was last year and it worked so why not.
These bfns are just one more month off the list and another month closer to the BFP we will get soon. hugs n

Interesting stuff, the time I actually had a BFP it wasn't until I was over a week late, so I'd totally agree some of us don't secrete as much HCG as others.

Last month I burned through a few tests, but this month I'm keeping it real and won't test until day AF is due, it's a waste of tests and if I'm being honest with myself I know from experience I won't get a positive until CD30+

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->