Pregnancy test talk uk xx

laura109

Reaction score
Hello ladies. On amazon they do these one step tests that are in a plastic case that you either dip or pee on directly. They are cheap but have a good thick control line and so id say they would be clear if you were positive.

I have used these all the years ive been trying for babies because i know o cant control myself and will be testing early. They claim they can detect pregnancy early but i find its just frustrating yet i cant stop. I have found the last two cycles there is always a second line on them that comes up pretty quick in the first ten minutes.

Yesterday i tested and thought there was a squinty line in a tiny bit of colour. I waited till this morning and tested again and depending on the angle i can see another line. Its hardly noticeable at some angles and at others i think yes its there. I am wandering if the urine just dries terrible on these tests. So i thought it was worth asking about these and also other cheaper tests if people can give any i for for others such as evap lines, early detection etc.

I have some morrisons tests coming this morning. Does anyone have any reviews for the other supermarket tests or cheaper brands? Please share any info to help early testers.

Hello ladies. On amazon they do these one step tests that are in a plastic case that you either dip or pee on directly. They are cheap but have a good thick control line and so id say they would be clear if you were positive.

I have used these all the years ive been trying for babies because i know o cant control myself and will be testing early. They claim they can detect pregnancy early but i find its just frustrating yet i cant stop. I have found the last two cycles there is always a second line on them that comes up pretty quick in the first ten minutes.

Yesterday i tested and thought there was a squinty line in a tiny bit of colour. I waited till this morning and tested again and depending on the angle i can see another line. Its hardly noticeable at some angles and at others i think yes its there. I am wandering if the urine just dries terrible on these tests. So i thought it was worth asking about these and also other cheaper tests if people can give any i for for others such as evap lines, early detection etc.

I have some morrisons tests coming this morning. Does anyone have any reviews for the other supermarket tests or cheaper brands? Please share any info to help early testers.

Hi Hun,

I have these tests from Amazon also, my had a second line yet unfortunately. I hope this is something for you and not a faulty batch.

I have hear Superdrug early tests are great. I'm currently 7dpo and took my first one step today, crazy I know haha. Obviously BFN. I'm going to get some tests and I'll either get Superdrug or FRER. Looking back in order opus pregnancy I got a BFP at what I thought was 10dpo cycle day 25 on Clear blue digital weeks indicator.

Hope this is your month, have you any symptoms xo

Hi hun thanks for replying. I dont know really my mouth sometimes tastes metallic which i have got with previous pregnancies successful and failed. I always get it the week before a confirmed bfp. I did an ovulation test this morning as apparently they can pick up pregnancy and it was darker than when i get a negative ovulation but not as dark as the control line. I have read mixed reviews on these one step tests so they arnt filling me with much confidence.

How are you feeling? Any signs for you. Im expecting af this weekend. When are you expecting af? Xx

Hi hun thanks for replying. I dont know really my mouth sometimes tastes metallic which i have got with previous pregnancies successful and failed. I always get it the week before a confirmed bfp. I did an ovulation test this morning as apparently they can pick up pregnancy and it was darker than when i get a negative ovulation but not as dark as the control line. I have read mixed reviews on these one step tests so they arnt filling me with much confidence.

How are you feeling? Any signs for you. Im expecting af this weekend. When are you expecting af? Xx

Looking good for you Hun.

I'm trying not to get to convinced I'm pregnant because sick of seeing AF and being let down.
But this month I have had AF cramping since 4dpo, last night when me and DH DTD, I notice a lot of thick white mucus/discharge on his parts during intercourse TMI. And a burning sensation if I remember correctly I had this throughout my last pregnancy it was horrible really spoilt any BD, at the moment I am hoping this is a good sign! Sound strange I'm sure there is no infection. X

Fingers crossed for you, i wish i could just switch off in the two week wait. I conceived my dd on cd 13 and i discovered even though my cycles are 2 days shorter since having her i still appear to ovulate on cd 13. We dtd on cd 9 10 and 12 in the last six months and we have been on and off trying and nothings happened. This month we dtd on cd day 13 at night so i am hoping we timed it right. It is so frustrating isn't it? When you are not being careful and nothing happens it does feep never ending. Im constantly wishing for a shock or surprise but testing earlier just makes me search for lines lol.

It is sounding hopeful for you too. Especially if you have experienced these thinga before in previous pregnancies. Increased cm is usually a good sign. I usually end up seeing a pink smear of blood in my cm and i know then i am out. Just praying it doesn't happen this month. How long have you been trying hun? I find it so hard to find the time to dtd with being tired and it always having to be late at night lol, we probably dont dtd anywhere near enough to have a baby but we usually manage 1-2 times around ovulation lol xx

Fingers crossed for you, i wish i could just switch off in the two week wait. I conceived my dd on cd 13 and i discovered even though my cycles are 2 days shorter since having her i still appear to ovulate on cd 13. We dtd on cd 9 10 and 12 in the last six months and we have been on and off trying and nothings happened. This month we dtd on cd day 13 at night so i am hoping we timed it right. It is so frustrating isn't it? When you are not being careful and nothing happens it does feep never ending. Im constantly wishing for a shock or surprise but testing earlier just makes me search for lines lol.

It is sounding hopeful for you too. Especially if you have experienced these thinga before in previous pregnancies. Increased cm is usually a good sign. I usually end up seeing a pink smear of blood in my cm and i know then i am out. Just praying it doesn't happen this month. How long have you been trying hun? I find it so hard to find the time to dtd with being tired and it always having to be late at night lol, we probably dont dtd anywhere near enough to have a baby but we usually manage 1-2 times around ovulation lol xx

You are not alone on finding the time or energy to BD. I am right there with you. I came of BC in September, and have been actively TTC since Dec 16.
In previous months we have literally only BD'd 1-2 maximum 3 times around ovulation. This month we DTD for 6 days straight and on one of the days multiple times- this is unusual i was so tired following ovulation that we only managed to dtd last night 6dpo. I said to my hubby this better be our month and he said i hope its not i am enjoying this.

Haha i think men dont obsess over it like we do. Its not there bodies and they dont have to deal with pregnancy like us lol. I sm quite nervous at the thought of baby number two because i hated feeling sick with my daughter. I could sleep when i wanted last time and lay in bed till the nausea settled. This time i am aware i could feel lousy for weeks and somehow have to function. Nature never quite got this baby making right did it lol, seems so hard to gwt the right timing. Xx

Haha i think men dont obsess over it like we do. Its not there bodies and they dont have to deal with pregnancy like us lol. I sm quite nervous at the thought of baby number two because i hated feeling sick with my daughter. I could sleep when i wanted last time and lay in bed till the nausea settled. This time i am aware i could feel lousy for weeks and somehow have to function. Nature never quite got this baby making right did it lol, seems so hard to gwt the right timing. Xx

You will be fine hun, i am TTC #3 when i was pregnant we DS my DD was 2 and i was up dropping her to nursery going to work been sick everything but you just get on with it as always without even thinking :).

This time my youngest is 5 in a week, huge age gap itll be like starying al over again but i am excited to see my two with their little brother or sister helping out and becoming great role models :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->