pregnancy test

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by proud mummy, Oct 19, 2008.

1. proud mummy

proud mummy 3 boys and pregnant

Hey,

anyone know a good pregnancy testing kit which doesnt cost a bomb? Im looking at buying one tomorrow when I go into town?

2. Jo_2k

Jo_2k Pregnant - 1st Trimester

If you're looking for an early detection one then someone on here recommended the superdrug ones to me and they seem really good. They detect from upto 4 days before your :witch: and they don't cost the earth like the first response ones either. a pack of 2 is £4.99 but they have an offer on at the moment which is 2 packs of 2 (4 tests) for £7.99 :)

Hope that helps and Good luck, make sure you keep us posted!

xx

3. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

I used predictor test 2 for 8.95
    in past pregnancy i have used asda,s they are great but i dont live near a asda nomore xxx

4. mummymadness

mummymadness Mummy to 4

I have used asdas with no problem :) .
    If you want to stock on loads just in case nip to the pound shop hun , They do two packs for a quid :) :) . xxx .

5. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

Ebay do some cheap ones. Obviously you wouldn't get it tomorrow but I got 2 CB digis for £11 and I think I saw it for £7.99 for one CB digi. But I think Boots do clearblue ones (although not digi - they're about £20) for about £7.99.