pregnancy tests -£1 each!

rose_ginger

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone want some pregnancy tests? I bought a job lot when I was starting to try for a baby, but fell pregnant pretty quickly. They are the sort where you dip a stick in a little sample (so not the pee on a stick type).

Come with instructions on the packet. They expire April 2010.

I have 20 of them, I'd sell for I'd want £1 each INCLUDING POSTAGE!! or 10 for £9 or if you want all 20 for £16.50. hopefully i've attached pics of the packet, front and back

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0539.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0540.jpg
    IMG_0540.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1
I do hate to say this but I don't think people will pay that for them. You can get 20 of those tests for about £4 on ebay :shrug: xx

hi dont want to sound rude, but these are £1.99 plus £0.80p postage for 20 on ebay.

oh right, are they the proper ones? I paid a lot more for these off a fertility website :(

yes there off a fertility website too the 10miu ones. soonest ones you can do sorry think you paid well over the odds.

oh right, are they the proper ones? I paid a lot more for these off a fertility website :(

I think you were ripped off then :(

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20-x-PRO-ULT...tZUK_Health_HealthCare_RL?hash=item334a7da572 xx

gutted! Oh well live and learn i guess. Normally I'm really good at looking on ebay for things, but it didn't even occur to me to look for fertility stuff. That company must be making quite a hefty profit as i paid £30 for 20 and I thought that was a really good deal compared to clearblue tests in the shops. Guess I'll let this thread die then, maybe I've got some friends I can give them away to!

You can still sell them but just cheaper. Mite as well make a few pennies.

V xxxx

You can get these in the poundshop in packs of 2 too lol,
hope you get a bit of money for them though hun :)
xx

Can't believe the shop ripped you off that much. That's so wrong of them :hugs: I agree with the other ladies, you can probably still sell them on here, you just won't get that much back for them :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"