Pregnancy Tests and Water Consumption

Tealmoore13

Reaction score
So I am a bit neurotic.

I have been testing every morning and night for the last few days.

I had a pretty good, darker line last night.

However this morning and this evening the lines are lighter. I am really worried as at 19 dpo I was expecting really dark lines that came up quickly, and not just at around 3 minutes.

I have drink a lot of water today (2 litre bottle) so I could understand why it may be lighter this evening - but I cant make sense of the lighter line this morning and why its taking so long to show up.

Anyone else had this and not ended up with a m/c? x

Your lines look great. I bought a twin box of tests on this pregnancy. Dipped them both into same pot of urine and one was faint the other was strong. They all have different levels of dye and you are stressing yourself out x

I'm pretty positive IC's take a little longer to get darker. I think you have to test every other day to get a good progression. I found the dollar store tests to be similar. Congrats!

A line is a line, you are pregnant :) The amount of HCG that spills over into urine does not always correlate to the amount in the blood. Try not to worry too much about darkness, and keep drinking lots of water.

Thank you. I just thought they would be darker.

I am truely terrified and I have been unable to enjoy this positive experience.

Having had a m/c and a chemical pregnancy...and having no children. None of the "good" stuff has happened and I just feel like I am waiting for something bad to happen. Really I wish I could get excited and stop peeing on sticks.

I booked an early scan and will have that at 7 weeks to test the viability of the pregnancy so maybe that will help ease some of the stress off.

xx

I am right there with you, doing the exact same thing, stressing myself out! I am using the wondfo and they aren't getting darker as quick as I would like. But I used FRER tests 4 days apart and the progression was great on those! We can't help but worry, I know! We just have to have faith that all is going well in there :winkwink:
Thank you. I just thought they would be darker.

I am truely terrified and I have been unable to enjoy this positive experience.

Having had a m/c and a chemical pregnancy...and having no children. None of the "good" stuff has happened and I just feel like I am waiting for something bad to happen. Really I wish I could get excited and stop peeing on sticks.

I booked an early scan and will have that at 7 weeks to test the viability of the pregnancy so maybe that will help ease some of the stress off.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"