Pregnancy tests

Becky81

Mummy to 1 beautiful girl
Reaction score
What are the best to use and where can you get them from?

Ive bought ones off Amazon which have been fine until recently (get loads mega cheap) i have found the last 10-15 have had indents in which when you have line eye like me drive you mad lol

I got some from discount uk for £2.49 for 2 which seem to be good but no idea what miu they are.

I think im gonna stick with my IC's (since im a POAS addict) and if i get a "line" then i will get a FRER and test with that, otherwise id spend a fortune each month testing.

What are the best to use and where can you get them from?

I've heard Clearblue Digital are amazing...personally, I can't wait to use one! You can get them from most pharmacies

superdrug tests and first response are the best in my opinion but there not cheapies so if your into testing lots get some internet cheapies from ebay or amazon.

just noticed your not in uk so wont have a superdrug :dohh:

When I got my bfp with my son I used Tesco ones (2 for £3 something) found them very accurate. This time I've bought cheap ones off Amazon cos I know I'll be a POAS addict and if I get a positive will then use a shop bought one just for double confirmation.

In the past I've used Superdrug, Tesco, Boots, FRER and Clear Blue and all worked fine.

superdrug tests and first response are the best in my opinion but there not cheapies so if your into testing lots get some internet cheapies from ebay or amazon.

just noticed your not in uk so wont have a superdrug :dohh:

I am in the UK :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"