Pregnancy Vitamins

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
I've just picked up some Sanatogen Vitamins from Boots that have Omega oils in (I hate fish, so this is the only way I am going to get this stuff). A pack of 30 of these cost me nearly £12!!! :shock:

Does anyone know anywhere good/cheap online that I can get vitamins from(doesn't have to be Sanatogen)?

Ta

H

xx

Erm are these pregnancy vitamins, or just normal vitamins? The reason I ask is that you shouldnt take normal vitamins during pregnancy as they can contain high levels of vitamin A, which you should aviod in pregnancy as they can cause birth defects, hence not eating pates and stuff.

Its worth checking out Holland & Barratt stores for them, as they are always having deals on.

Yeah pregnancy vitamins.... see thread title :wink:

asda do their own brand, if not those then i think Pregnacare are about £5-£6 a pack of 30.

I have sanatogen - tub of 90 an was £10-12! Suitable for pre, pregnancy & whist breast feeding!

https://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1044034&classificationid=1034233

found them on Boots although I got mine from Tesco!

3 for 2 will last you til the end of your pregnancy & a little more :wink:

Arcanegirl said:
asda do their own brand, if not those then i think Pregnacare are about £5-£6 a pack of 30.
https://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1027383&classificationid=1001612

Same 3 for 2

Tesco have Preggers vit's - 30 for about £4 Sanatogen or their own, or others.

£10 for 90 if I recall.

Helen

i ahve two packs of mumomega you can have for nowt,I got them free when one pack I bought were short by a lot. I think tehy are upstairs lol will look. I cant take they made me sick when I had morning sickness and I threw them up now i cant stomach if you know what I am on about.? Sorry ramblinga bit.

If you would liek to PM me I will send them on.

Bex.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->