pregnancy vs. pms

bellybelly05

Reaction score
From what I have read this is no difference!! I always start having symptoms of pms around 8 dpo until the day before af actually arrives. How many ladies had their typical pms symptoms and later found out they were pregnant?? Thanks so much!

I am in 2ww and I hate symptom spotting but just can't help it sometimes! With both my pg I didn't have a single symptom until I had a missed af.... God knows how I even made it that long! And this was atleast by a week or two! Some months I have had no pms and thought maybe pg.. other months I have had raging PMS so obviously not pg! This month chuff knows! I have given up tbh!!! Abit spotty and stroppy tonight but thats about it! Too much stress lol gonna have a vino! xxx

When I was pg with my son I didn't think I was pg. I had normal AF symptoms. I kept thinking I was going to start any minute. I had 2 negative tests and didn't get the positive until a couple days after AF should have arrived. The only difference I really noticed was lots of heart palpitations. I don't think that is super common though.

It's interesting you say that amarinna, because I seem to get heart palpitations during every 2WW. :shrug: But the one time I was pregnant I noticed I got them worse! I'm having them a lot the past few days so maybe it's a good sign...

It's interesting you say that amarinna, because I seem to get heart palpitations during every 2WW. :shrug: But the one time I was pregnant I noticed I got them worse! I'm having them a lot the past few days so maybe it's a good sign...

That's how it was for me. Like I normally get them, but these were more intense and lasted longer. Hoping it's a good sign for you!

I was pregnant last cycle which unfortunately ended in a miscarriage :( but I had really bad heart palpitations. I also felt though I'd been winded. HOpe this help. Baby dust x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"