Pregnancy with unknown location

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So I have positive pregnancy tests but they are getting lighter. Also my hcg levels in blood tests have gone from 28 to 48 to 53 and then my progesterone is getting lower.
I am very confused.
Has anyone had this ? They Litterally could not find anything in my womb or tubes . My last period was 25th Jan but I have long cycles

Tia xxx

To be honest it sounds like a chemical since your HCG isn't doubling. :hugs: but it could be your just way too early to see anything? Will you be doing anymore follow ups?

Hi ladies

So I have positive pregnancy tests but they are getting lighter. Also my hcg levels in blood tests have gone from 28 to 48 to 53 and then my progesterone is getting lower.
I am very confused.
Has anyone had this ? They Litterally could not find anything in my womb or tubes . My last period was 25th Jan but I have long cycles

Tia xxx

Hey hun ive been through something similar. my last pregnancy before this one was ectopic and they couldn't find anything in my tubes for the longest time I think for like three weeks they gave me ultrasounds every few days and checking my hcg levels and they just seem to stall out not really falling over moving much finally during the last ultrasound the one I almost didn't go to they saw the mass in my tube and I had to rush to the er for emergency tubal removal. My best advice to you would be pray that everything is ok and it still may turn out fine but if they still cant find anything at the next ultrasound ask for them to check for chrionic villi in your endometrius its a little painful but will tell them if baby ever implanted in your uterus and if that is negative they should offer you the methotrexate shot. They offered it to me but I declined to have it as we could never find the baby and if I had I may still have my tube. sorry for such a long reply hope this helps. :hugs::hugs:

If they couldn't find a pregnancy anywhere, it is possible that the baby stopped growing before it could even be seen on ultrasound. I'm so sorry that you're experiencing this. I've had four losses myself so I know how it feels to be in limbo. I really hope you get some answers soon but that would be my best guess. Lots of :hugs:

I had this with my ectopic, my numbers was very erratic up down up stayed the same down a bit up some more, they couldn't tell me for sure it was ectopic so I didn't want the injection because you can't ttc for 3 months after, turns out it was ectopic, my tube ruptured boxing day.
Sending lots of hugs hun, it's extremely hard being in limbo land :hugs:

I had a pregnancy of an unknown location . Was having cramps and spotting had several scans. They couldn't find anything in my tubes or womb. Just told to come back in two weeks. Got admitted during those two weeks and treated for suspected ectopic and bloods were done. Mine were rising.

Went back two weeks later for a scan we seen the sac and heartbeat. Now have a happy 15 month old !

Don't give up hope ! like me you may just be too early to see anything. Good luck !! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->