Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by babylove123, Sep 20, 2019.

1. babylove123

babylove123 New Member

I wasn’t sure how to post so this may not be the correct thread to post this in. I really don’t want to be judged i’d Just like to have some advice. I’m not sure who the father of my child could be. I know the first day of my last period was August 18th. And I had unprotected sex with guy1 on August 27th and 28th, but he pulled out. Then on September 1st I had sex with guy2 and he did not pull out he finished in me. I have an appointment coming up to find out exactly how far along I am. But I’m just freaking out and would like to hear other opinions especially from moms whose been in the same situation.

2. HLx

HLx Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3

If guy 1 pulled out and guy 2 didn't, I'd probably say guy 2 is likely to be the father, good luck!

3. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump :) I would say guy two but the only way to know for sure is a DNA test.

4. SophBabes

SophBabes Daniel&Alison'sMummy!

maybe guy 2 but saying that,,, i do know even iff a guy pulls out it can still leave traces of sperm, even if it wasnt full ejaculation... so deffo be worth a dna when baby born