Pregnant after 1 ectopic and 3 MC - TERRIFIED!

Vicki_Cream

Little Miss Molly xxx
Reaction score
I found out a few days ago that we are expecting, and we are both terrified as we have had 3 back-to-back MC's, the most recent being in January this year. We weren't even trying this time, not that it doesn't make this baby any less wanted, but I so wasn't ready for this yet. I'm too scared to be hopeful or excited yet :cry:

Excuse me whilst I have a meltdown.

I could have literally written this myself! We had a rough year last year and fell pregnant in January, without trying!

I have spent the last 12 weeks living in fear, petrified! I couldn't enjoy it. But today I had my 12 week scan and saw my beautiful rainbow baby waving! Things can get better and will.

Your anxiety won't fade, it's natural. But think positive xx

Hey I'm right here with you...I had a total of 5 losses with 1 living child. I just had my recent lost this same time last year. So I'm praying with all my heart and soul that this baby makes it. I'm 6 wks 3 days prego...just taking it 1 day at a time.

I can understand, just had mc and scared for next time already. I imagine all you can do is take things a day at a time

I had three losses before I finally ended up with my rainbow baby. I'm now expecting again and the anxiety, even after having my rainbow, never went away. I've been concerned about this pregnancy the entire time. Even now that I'm over 12 weeks I still haven't posted publicly yet because I'm afraid that if I do, I will jinx it.

It's so difficult isn't it?! I know stressing about it won't help and won't change the outcome, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Congratulations to you all :flower:

Congratulations hun and hoping that you have a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I completely understand your fears!!

I've had 5 Mc's , 2 were mmc. Its overwhelming at Times the fear and anxiety!! This was an unplanned birth control pregnancy but so very much wanted and loved.. I am holding my breathe for my ultrasound on Monday!!

I hope everything goes well at your scan my lovely! I need to phone up to book my early scan, but I'm scared to just incase we've lost this one too. Silly, I know.

I have been feeling so incredibly sick, dizzy and exhausted for the past few days, although still trying not to get my hopes up.

Symptoms are always good. But I get it. Sometimes it's best to hold off on early scans, sometimes more brian wrecking . Try to determine what works best for your mental. Whatever it takes to decrease the stress ya know.

Just thought I'd update this, I had my early scan last Wednesday and everything looked great! Baby was measuring a week ahead at 8+3, I wasn't 100% sure on dates as my cycle was all over the place in February due to the MC in January. We saw a lovely strong heartbeat, teeny arm and leg buds and the spine. My 12 weeks scan is booked for the 9th May :)

I've been suffering from HG this time around like I did with my daughter, but my doctor has been wonderful and put me straight on ondansetron as that is the only thing that works for me. I'm still having bad days, but they are so much more controlled and manageable now!

That's great news!
I'm glad that the sickness is more under control now :)

Wonderful news! Sorry about the sickness but glad you're rewarded with a growing, healthy bean in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->