• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pregnant after 2 years of waiting for BFP!

BunNtheOven

Mom Expecting # 2!
Reaction score
I'm super excited! I took a test last night and got a BFP!:happydance: I'm approximately 4 weeks along! I've been trying since my daughter was about a year old and now shes 3! :baby:

Congratulations! :) it's such a relief to see those 2 lines, isn't it? I finally got my first ever bfp this week after almost 3 years of trying and 2 failed ivf cycles - third time lucky for us!

Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months :)

Fabulous news, wishing you a H&H 9 months, x

Thank you!!!!:D

I didn't go to the doctor for it. I let nature take it course with it, and when I was least expecting it.... I got pregnant! :haha:

I was concerned because my doctor had just tested me last thursday (Pee test) and I came out negative. I had a UTI and he put me on bactrim. I finished the bottle before I found out that I was!

congrats.
we tried 2 years for our first, will never forget how happy I was seeing them 2 lines and the words pregnant.

Congrats! Love hearing ladies who got their bfp after a long time trying, you deserve it!!

Yayyy! Congrats, hun! :happydance: I know what a long wait two years is. I'm very happy for you!!

Congratulations! Took me 2 years to conceive number 2 aswell, my son was 2 when we started, he's now 4. Will be 5 once baby arrives.

I'm excited but so scared of a miscarriage. :/ I go to the doctor on July 23 and can't wait. I'm so nervous.

Congratulations hunni. I tried three years for my first. Ino how amazing it feels wen u get a bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"