Pregnant after a loss

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Hey girls,

Well, two days ago I got a faint line on an FRER. Today, I got a stronger line and a 'pregnant 1-2' on a digi. So, I guess I am pregnant!

When I first found out, I cried and cried. With joy, with fear, with excitement, with sadness. The feelings are overwhelming. However, since then I think every feeling has come over me. I am so very happy but so scared if I let myself believe this it our time, then if it goes wrong again the fall will be even harder.

There was even a slight tinge of regret, as horrible as that makes me sound. Am I ready? I was told to wait to try again until you could accept the fact that you could lose another baby but could deal with it. Honestly? If this goes wrong again I think it will kill me. I am terrified.

The mixture of feelings is so weird, but still the best Xmas pressie I have ever been given. I was just wondering how anyone else felt? Good results after a loss? Or for all the wonderful ttc girls after a loss who will be joining me VERY SOON in 2010 with healthy, happy babies.

I hope this doesn't make me sound bad, I just want this to be it so much and I am scared. I heard Will Young the other day and (embarrasingly for a metal head such as myself :rofl:) really though lots of the words summed it up. Especially;

'I wouldn't know how to say
How good it feels seeing you today
I see you've got your smile back
Like you say - you're right on track
But you may never know why
Once bitten, twice is shy
If I'm proud, perhaps I should explain
I couldn't bear to lose you again'

:hugs: and sticky, healthy :dust: all round.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - belief is the building block. I am soooo happy for you, and having mummy believe in it's strength will give this little bundle of cells the best start possible.

Can't wait to join you back in the preggo ranks. You deserve this so much. Merry Christmas Katie... And enjoy sending the news to Drazic and Edan on their balloons tonight xx

Thank you so so much hun :cry: :hugs: - I can't wait for you to join either. It won't be long and I will be here to support you when you are. Merry Christmas sweetheart and wishing you a happy, healthy bfp EARLY in 2010! :dust:

congratulations sweetheart and a happy and healthy 9 months to you, as hard as it is try to remain postivie, everything will be fine this time xxxx

Thanks darling, positivity is my new years resolution! :hugs:

:hugs: I totally know that feeing well xxxx

awwww hun that is beautiful!!!!
congratulations
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Katie congratulations hun. What a fantastic Christmas pressie! cant wait to join you.

Aww congratulations =D. I know it's difficult after a loss *hug* xxx

Thanks darling, positivity is my new years resolution! :hugs:

Congratulations hun good new years resolution as well lol i think im going to take a leaf out of you book and make it mine aswell hehe
Good luck aswelll =)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awh congratulations :) Hope you have a happy healthy 9 months.
I hope i will be joining you soon,its been 7months of trying and im losing hope !

all the best and merry christmas :)

congratulations i know how nerve wracking those 1st 12 weeks can be i had a mmc about 18 months ago now! just try and relax! what a brillant christmas present! xx

Hunni, I am soooo keeping my fingers crossed for you!

xxx

Aww - congratulations! I am over the moon for you! May God may sure this bean is very very sticky for you. Now that's what I call a Christmas present! xxx

OMG Congratttttssss!! Im in exactly the same boat as you hun i had 2 faint positives on FRER's now yesterday, I just sat there crying in disbelief. Im going to do another in the morning to confirm it and pray the lines are darker :). Im right with you on the worried side of things though im trying to remain positive because we all deserve these bubs so badly its just so hard after having 2 miscarriages this year every cramp or twinge and im thinking oh shit!! FX'd for all of us chrimbo BFP'ers x x xsticky dust heading your way chicken x x x x lov caz x x x

Thanks for all the kind messages. :hugs:

Congrats Cazza! Hope you get dark dark lines tomorrow and we can support each other through this. As that advert at the bottom of the page keeps reminding me 'every pregnancy is a unique journey' - and this is our turn for a healthy one. :hugs: and sticky :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->