Pregnant after a loss

Haha, I was thinking about it, but it's such early days yet. I am a bit grumpy as I have run out of preggo tests at my mums and now I am worried that maybe I made it all up. :rofl:

At the doctors on the 29th, just want them to confirm it all and then fast forward myself into late in the second tri.

Congratulations honey...really pleased for you!!!! Big hugs and love!

Drazic this is just fantastic news. So pleased for you. It is so worrying after a mc when you get pregnant again. To be honest with you I don't think you are ever really ready with the next pregnancy, you will probably have the same worries now than if you got pregnant in a years time. So just try to enjoy (hmmm very difficult I know).

This is a new pregnancy and it doesn't mean to say something will go wrong. I know I was the world's worst person during 1st trimester worrying about everything - but now I'm through it I can be positive for you too :)

Sending lots of sticky dust to you and congrats xxx

big big :hugs: Drazic, ur feelings are a complete mirror of mine, atm I cannot think past my 1st MW appt, let alone August :hugs: and bigger Congrats and sticky :dust:

congrats hun very please for you, i have no advice on how too deal with things im afraid but just wanted too sent big hugs and say come on little bean stick!!! xxxx

Wonderful news hun, I am sure I have already congratulated somewhere on here already, but so pleased for you and I am wishing you magnificent amounts of sticky baby :dust: Xxx

It will be hard and I fully understand the worrying. I am sure everything will be fine for you hun, this is your time x x :hugs:

Congratulations again gorgeous, am so excited for you. Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months and PLEASE try not to worry. xxx

Aww, girls. You are all so wonderful. Thank you. I am trying to be positive, but also not rushing myself with tickers or journals ect.. just need to take it one day at a time. At the doctors tomorrow to get things hopefully confirmed and I might ring the EPU to let them know I am preggo again and see if they will see me at some stage for a reassurance scan. Ideally at 6,8,10 weeks. :rofl: Wishful thinking!

Cannot wait to see more bfps very soon :hugs: :dust:

congrats again hun :hugs:

this IS it for you :happydance:

Try and stay positive hun! I had an early mc mid october and im now 6 weeks pregnant. The mc was disapointing, but since I wasnt far along I guess i've gotten past it quickly.

You will be fine hun. Good luck and congrats!

Congrats...I am sure you will be a great Mom. Hopefully can't wait for our baby in 2010! :)

Congrats, i know how hard it can be being pregnant after a loss i had 3 miscarriages before i got pregnant with my lo i was very stressed and couldn't believe it would be ok, until one day i was sat on the loo (TMI) i know and i thought we need to decorate before the baby is born and from then on i knew everything would be ok . With the babies i lost i never had that moment of far sight where i saw the baby being at home if you know what i mean. I know that probably doesn't help but at some point over the next few weeks i'm sure you will get your moment when you know everything will be ok too. Anyway massive congrats again and i'm praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for you as you truely deserve it xxx

I know exactly how you feel. After the loss of our first this past spring, we waited just long enough for me to be more excited at the thought of being pregnant again than I was scared. I just got my BFP three days ago! I'm thrilled to have another chance but so terrified of losing this one too. After a m/c, I don't think the fear will ever really go away -I'm just hoping that it becomes more manageable. Congrats on your BFP and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

hi Katie, ring the EPU I am sure they will definitely give you a reassurance scan. My EPU has told me to ring them direct. They said best time would be at 7 weeks, your unit may advise differently.

Have to admit when I do fall pregnant next, I will also be holding off with tickers and journal's etc. Its definitely 1 day at a time isn't hun. Just out of interest how did the symptoms look on that website I gave you? I am doing mine as I hope one day I will see mine glaringly obvious. Have a wonderful new year hunny pie x x x

Thanks girls :hugs:

Congrats Brownbear and Ryder - Sending you loads of healthy, sticky :dust: - maybe we can keep each other sane!

Lotty - I did last time and may well do again but probably further along. I saw the heartbeat at 8 weeks but to be honest, I don't think that would give me the 'reassurance' it did the first time. I just defo want a scan around 10 weeks. Thanks for the tips Kitty hun, I tried to ring them today but they were shut so I will 100% ring tomorrow. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->