Pregnant after a loss

I'll be in there in approx 2011, by that time you'll all have your babys and i wont fit in :(

hooray for an appropriate section!!

Please dont ever feel like you are annoying! :hugs: that couldnt be further from the truth. Its very, very natural for you to worry about stuff like symptoms not being as strong as you'd like. Its really important to remind yourself daily that every pregnancy is different, even though i know its little consolation it will probably be beneficial just to remind yourself of that to keep you grounded.

Im really pleased you posted an announcement thread! You're right, you have every right to enjoy this pregnancy just as much as someone who hasnt suffered a loss previously <3

Felt SO sick yesterday, and felt queasy all day. Keep heaving which is lovely. Bring it on! :hugs: all round. Hope the section is up soon and I want to see all you girls in there asap!

Glad you got the nausea you wanted LMAO... oh and you won't have to wait for us to join you in the new section - we'll all be in there stalking your ass!!

:haha: Tulip that made me giggle out loud. Kate I agree with Tulip we'll be right there soon as its opened up.

:blush: I've been trying to get in there already :blush:

:rofl: thanks girls. Feel fine again now, apart from desperatly wanting a bag of ready salted crisps. :rofl:

Here we go again I guess. Blimey.

ready salted crisps were one of my first cravings with all my pregnancies :)

and ill totally be stalking you in the new section, too!

ready salted crisps were one of my first cravings with all my pregnancies :)

and ill totally be stalking you in the new section, too!

lol - guilty too!

Good news with the craving drazic - i wanted anything salty with Charlie xxx

Wooooo go cravings and sickness, you just need the diarrhea to go with it now :rofl:

Im soooo happy for you :happydance:

FX'd for more symptoms xx

I don't think I will be pregnant much longer. Started bleeding this morning so went to a&e and they took bloods and a swab and I have to ring epu for results and to book a scan on Thursday. The gyne said it is quite likely I am miscarrying due to my history. I just want to curl into a ball and die in all honesty. All I ever wanted was to have a family with the love of my life. What did I do to deserve this? :cry:

Sweetheart im so sorry, and i have my fingers crossed for you. I cant believe this is happening to you again. I hope your ok xxxx

Thanks girls. Just want it to be Thursday now so I can know what is going on (though no guarentee the scan will be then) but all I am doing is wishing and hoping this is just a threatened miscarriage and we can get through it. I want to be a mum so much, I would do anything for this baby to be okay :cry:

big big :hugs: I started spotting last week and all was ok, but it doesn't help the waiting :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->