• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pregnant after Caesarian - pains?

DragonMummy

Reaction score
Hi there

i have been in hospital today as i have been getting sharp stabbing pains in what I think is the scar tissue in my uterus. My section was a bit unusual as I had a horizontal/transverse incision on the outside but had a vertical/classic incision on my womb so I am just guessing as to where the scar actually is. The consultant was very reassuring and said it was just where the scar goes across my ligaments. As they stretch there is a pull on the scar tissue which makes the normal stretching pains seem more sharp and sore.

Fair enough.

But why don't I feel reassured? Has anybody else felt these pains? Like a sporadic needling or stabbing pain at the bottom of my uterus just above the bikini line.

I had this during the middle to later part of my pregnancy with baby #2.
It felt like a knife being twisted in my old scar!

Hope you feel better soon x

oooh thank you - did you have it the whole way through? am just so terrified of a rupture. I know I'm being daft as my DS is 4 and a half but I just can't stop panicking....

I've been having this off and on--was actually thinking about posting something about it myself. It's been pretty minor so far, but it makes me nervous too! I googled :blush: and I guess it's somewhat normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"