Pregnant after Ectopic! No Tube Removal

Disney1818

Expecting Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I had an ectopic pregnancy in May 2014. It was treated with methotrexate, no surgery. I had an HSG exam a few months later than confirmed a blocked tube.

I am now pregnant again for the first time and I am HORRIFIED over every little pain. I had my first blood draw two days ago and my second is today. I’m only 4w4d or so so there’s nothing on ultrasound yet. I haven’t had spotting and the cramping is mild but I’m so on edge.

Hey Disney!! I had an ectopic May 2018. I also was treated with those chemo shots in my butt/hips. I had to have two sets because my numbers continued to go up. I was pregnant with twins :( This was my 9th loss!

I am now 4 weeks 4 days pregnant. My betas went from 282 (14DPO) to 761 (16DPO)!!! I have my first scan on 11/21. Every tweak, every pull, I freak out!! Very emotional wait!!!!

How are you doing since you made this post?

Hey Disney! I had an etopic pregnancy as well June of last year and I haven't been pregnant or had a positive test until now. I've been on edge! Scared that something might happen. We got this! I'm excited that God smiled on us once again. I am taking it easy and waiting until November 30th where I get to hear a heart beat!((hugs)) you're not alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->