Pregnant after losing my daughter and son from iugr. Scared to death.

sammie13s

Reaction score
Don't no I should feel really. Scared to get excited. Lucy died at 9 days old in my arms and Bradley died whilst I laboured him 😪 I found out after Bradley passed that I have an auto immune disease and my future pregnancies with consist of folic acid, aspirin, progesterone and clexane injections. I have an appointment at rheumatology this Monday at at marys in manchester to start medication. Fingers crossed I walk away from st marys this time with a healthy baby xx

I remember you, I'm praying all goes well with this pregnancy!

I remember you from when you were pregnant with Lucy. :hugs: I also had a daughter with IUGR, although it wasn't as bad as it was with your babies. I've had two healthy babies since then, and am also on baby aspirin, though not the other meds. So it can happen. Have hope, try to stay positive, and push for as much medical attention as you feel you need.

I'll keep you in my prayers that this will be your take home baby. :hugs:

Praying for you! Congratulations!

Bradley, I've been in the habit of checking out the trimester boards even after I had my son. I came across a thread of yours and prayed for you and Bradley often. I'm really hoping you get a happier ending this time :)

I remember you from when you were pregnant with baby Bradley :hugs:

Praying for you! :hugs:

Hi Sammie. We talked a lot in your pregnancy with Bradley as we both have had iugr with our babies (Honey was stillborn at 36+6 and Riley Rae at 24+3 because of it).

Now they have a reason your chances of a bring home baby massively increase. I finally got mine after two stillbirths and sixteen miscarriages, so there is always hope.

What autoimmune disorder do you have?

Hello, I followed your posts with Bradley and was thinking of you a lot back then. I'm happy to hear that they have found a cause for your earlier losses as this gives you so much more hope for this pregnancy. I wish you all the luck and best wishes in the world. I cannot imagine what you have been through and nobody deserves a healthy baby more than you do. :hugs:

i remember you from Bradley praying for a great pregnancy and lovely baby x

Gosh, I can't imagine your fears or concerns! Praying you have a H&H 9 months! Congratulations ♡♡

Congrats...i remember you with Bradley. Prayers that this time you get have bring home a healthy baby. At least you have answers and can now have better hope.

I would be worried to death too. So sorry you had to go through this and I wish you and healthy pregnancy and baby! ♡

Don't no I should feel really. Scared to get excited. Lucy died at 9 days old in my arms and Bradley died whilst I laboured him 😪 I found out after Bradley passed that I have an auto immune disease and my future pregnancies with consist of folic acid, aspirin, progesterone and clexane injections. I have an appointment at rheumatology this Monday at at marys in manchester to start medication. Fingers crossed I walk away from st marys this time with a healthy baby xx

I remember you!!
Praying you get your rainbow baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"