• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pregnant after loss with my first, anyone else?

Hey taber, good time is moving slowly. 6 weeks tomorrow, another full week until scan although beta on Monday

Best year of my life! (So far)

Attachments

• IMAG0315.jpg
    IMAG0315.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6
Hello everyone Ive read your posts and its giving me so much hope. I recently Had a missed Miscarriage, i found out at 8wks5days and had a D&C done at 9wks3days (8/18) due to having pain on my whole left side i didnt want to take a chance waiting any longer. This has been devestating to me and hubby being it was our first pregnancy. I found out that the babys heart stopped beating at 7wks3days. My Dr. told me to wait one full cycle and then i will do another iui. I was lucky to get pregnant really quickly with this pregnancy im just anxious to get the ball rolling again. Has anyone had a successful pregnancy soon after misscarriage or D&C i need all the hope i can get. im trying to stay positive, and I would like to say im sorry for all who has ever had to deal with this it is not easy.

My story is kind of like yours. I had a d&c on 7-2 with my first after finding out development stopped at 7 weeks. I found out that I was pregnant again on 8-15. We were waiting the cycle but our prevention methods failed. So far so good but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I hope this pregnancy turns out successful.

Thank you ndtaber and firsttimer! The picture does not do it justice! It is stunning!

Iloveme - it's difficult and scarry but to be brutally honest if it does happen again there is nothing you can do but pick yourself up and try again when you're ready. That being said you will be constantly worried and every pain or discomfort you will think "oh here we go again..." Our mc in April/May practically tore our relationship apart. We were lucky, we talked through it and now stronger then ever. We are here for you too but try not to stress and be happy! convince your mind everything is perfect and your body will believe it too :)

I had a MMC at around 8 weeks in 2005 when I was 17 and lived with the fear of it happening again for nine years, before I conceived for a second time at 26. The first twelve weeks were terrifying; the remaining weeks, only slightly less so.

My 13-month-old is currently toddling round my living room, screeching and waving a bag of foam shapes. She is beautiful, perfect and my absolute reason to be alive.

It's so hard, but do keep the faith ladies. This time next year, things will likely be so different. Best of luck to you all.

I lost my first pregnancy at 13 weeks back in October, I am 31 + 3 pregnant with this little Angel. I was very anxious up to the point where I miscarried the last time, after that I was on excitement and nesting mode☺ You do tend to worry alot being pregnant especially after a loss. Take each day as it comes, you will get more relieved with every scan and doc appointment and eventually you won't feel so worried about their safety. My LO is so so active and at this stage is running out of room lol my ribcage is starting to feel the effects of it😁 so reassuring for me tho and it won't be long until I have her in my arms. If you need any reassurance or someone to talk to I am only a message away☺

Thank you so much ladies for your kind words it means a lot, me and DH actually grew closer since, this gave us more strength and were ready to keep going. Im so happy you were able to conceive again quickly gives me hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"