pregnant after mc.. how to work out dates?

ellahopesky

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I suffered a miscarriage at 5 weeks on 28th November 2014. I bled until the 3rd/4th December 2014. I then got another bfp on 26th December 2014. How do i work out my due date, as i didn't have a period between my mc and my bfp? Do i use the first day of my mc/bleeding as my first day of lmp?

Thanks in advance xxx

Yes you do although it won't be accurate until have a dating scan. I am in the same predicament. mc started on 26th October, bled for a week, I think I ov around 13th November, BFP on 28th. From the 26th October (LMP) I would be 9.5 weeks but I had an early scan last week and at the moment that is dating me at 8+1. The midwife said it's not uncommon to be a week or 2 behind when they use the mc date as LMP.

Hope that helps :)

I had a mc the month before I got pregnant with my son. The midwife went by MC date as a guide but dating scan put me 10 days back (due date moved from 3rd dec to 13th dec). So go by MC as a rough guide for now until scan but be prepared to be put back a week or so x

I had a miscarriage at five weeks on the 24th of November as well. So we are super close together!! I got my BFP on Christmas morning. My OB doc based my due date off of the first day I started bleeding from the miscarriage, but I think I'm probably a few days behind cause th MC messed up my ovulation. So I'm supposed to be 5+5 weeks, but I think I'm only like 5 or 5+1. Won't know for sure till my dating scan on Feb 2nd at "10 weeks"

Im in the same situation, mc started november 18th and I got my bfp december 16th. I was using ovulation sticks so i know i ovulated around the normal time for me cd 16-17 (basing cd 1 on first day of mc bleed). So if i went off the first day of bleed i would only be a couple of days off. When i got pregnant with dd1 which was also straight after mc i had an ultrasound to date the pregnancy and i think that was about 4 days off.

Going by my usual cycle I was due to ovulate on the 17th but I am pretty sure I ovulated on the 15th. Hopefully dates are accurate and won't be put out back too far :) xxx

I had a chemical and know I ovulated late. Thanks to gigantic babies on my husband's side it's due date only changed by a day. I'm not changing my ticker for that! Hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->