Pregnant after sleeping with two guys

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by Zay.deshaye, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Zay.deshaye

Zay.deshaye New Member

I recently found out that I was pregnant & I had sex with guy #1 on August 21st ( we only used pull out method ) then had sex with my now partner, guy #2, August 23rd up to today, and we use no protection & he did not “pull out” on the 23rd either. My due date is May 20th 2021 & my conception date is considered August 27th. I just am asking if someone could help out with their opinions. My periods were regular, 28 days & I had them 5 days out of the month as well.

2. MadamRose

MadamRose Mummy to 2 and cautiously pregnant with #3

It’s impossible to be sure - you’ll need a DNA test after birth to know for sure

Zay.deshaye likes this.
  3. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

You will need a dna test to know for sure.

Zay.deshaye likes this.
  4. JAJuly2013

JAJuly2013 Mom and Wife

I'd be willing to bet it's the 2nd guy but you'll need a DNA test to know 100% for sure. Good luck and happy and healthy 9months!

Zay.deshaye likes this.
  5. BanterBusMum

BanterBusMum Active Member

I would say guy 2 is most likely but pull out method isn't fool proof! I'm just more inclined to think guy 2 would stand a better chance given your date of ovulation and the date you last had sex with guy 1. Sperm can survive for up to 7 days inside a woman but some sources say it is only 5 days.

Zay.deshaye likes this.
  6. Laurenmason2

Laurenmason2 New Member

I don’t know how to make my own thread so I’m sorry but I need help . & please do not judge I feel horrible already. So me and my ex boyfriend broke up in October 2020 . Last time we had sex was Oct 12,2020 unprotected. Then I had sex with my other partner October 17th , 19th & 24th . And got my period October 31st-November 6th then caught Covid.I also think I ovulated Nov 9,2020 and slept with someone Nov 14&15. Finally didn’t get my period after Nov 6 and took a pregnancy test Dec 18th . I just need a idea of who’s baby it could be . Baby was Due August 2021 .

7. DobbyForever

DobbyForever First Time Momma

Morning! Just to make sure I understand
    Guy 1: last sex was mid Oct
    Guy 2: mid oct
    Guy 3: mid Nov

if you were due Aug, then you got pregnant in November. For example, I conceived 11/6 with my son and he was due 8/1. Plus having had periods after sex with 1 and 2, it’s highly unlikely they’re the father. So it’s November’s baby (most likely). If you have your first prenatal scan. Take the gestation, subtract 2 weeks, then go back that many weeks/days to pinpoint roughly when you conceived. Whoever you had sex with at that time is the sad. Hope that helps!

8. Laurenmason2

Laurenmason2 New Member

Yes . But when i took my pregnancy test Dec 18 and went for a checkup my ob told me i was around 6 weeks and 6 days . Isn’t that 2 months? And 2 months from October is December. And guy number 2 already had kids when we slept together and my son resembles his kids. And nothing like guy 3 (November) .