Pregnant again!

pennysbored

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'm back here after just a few months of getting off the pregnancy train.:dohh: Just got a :bfp: yesterday, and by my calculations, I am about 8 weeks along, but its tough to say as I only got one period after giving birth, and when I ovulated is kind of a mystery., and needless to say it wasn't planned
So yeah. I'm back. Again.
Hey.
P.S. Anybody else ever had this happen? How'd you cope? What am I in for?

lol congrats hun wish it was me :)

youll manage im sure you will

congrats hun! :)
this happened to my BIL and they're coping just fine :hugs:

congratulations! I am a teacher, at my last school there were two boys in the same year group that were brothers, not twins, just mum got pregnant straight away after giving birth. They got on wonderfully x

That is one thing that I am looking forward to, the hope that they will be really close.

Its weird but I think Betty knows that someone moved into her "old place" lol. She kinda stares at my belly.
Now if only I could get her to sleep through the night.

That is one thing that I am looking forward to, the hope that they will be really close.

Its weird but I think Betty knows that someone moved into her "old place" lol. She kinda stares at my belly.
Now if only I could get her to sleep through the night.

awwww thats so cute!!!!

I'm a tad jealous! You'll do great sweets! Love you!

Congrats hun! I have a 10yr old a 4yr old and I'm about to have number 3, part of me wishes i'd had mine all close together as i keep going back to square one :dohh: maybe natures way of doing you a favour! you will be just fine and little one shouldnt get jeolous as she wont remember any different xx

Congratulations - I'm sure you'll be fine, despite the fact that it does sound a little scary I have to say! Hopefully your kids will be close enough in age to be really good friends as well as siblings x

Hello ladies, I'm back here after just a few months of getting off the pregnancy train.:dohh: Just got a :bfp: yesterday, and by my calculations, I am about 8 weeks along, but its tough to say as I only got one period after giving birth, and when I ovulated is kind of a mystery., and needless to say it wasn't planned
So yeah. I'm back. Again.
Hey.
P.S. Anybody else ever had this happen? How'd you cope? What am I in for?

Well it didn't happen to me - but I'm the first child with my little sister being just under 11 months younger than me :)

My mum believed that you couldn't get pregnant whilst breastfeeding - how wrong was she :rofl:

I know it was 32 years ago now but my mum said having us to so close together made things really easy for her as we grew up pretty much looking after each other (me and little sis) and entertained each other giving her a bit more time to herself :) (There are 5 of us in total so I think she knew what she was talking about :) )

Congratulations :)

PS. Me and my little sis are still so so close til this day :) (Oh and if she had been born 3 days earlier we would have been in the same school year aswell :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->