Pregnant again???!!!

xxemmyxx

Reaction score
Hi I have a 2.5 year old boy and a 5 month old baby girl. I started taking the mini pill cerazette at my 6 week check. was feeling shit and my boobs were hurting so I did a test as I don't ever bleed on this pill. Got this back on frers in the middle of the day.

Can everyone else agree this is a bfp?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 256
I did two frers yesterday both look like that. I only had a digi left this morning and it said not pregnant but I realise this could be too early for a digi. I have no other tests because I never ever ever ever expected to ever be pregnant again!!!!!!

I am currently on a hen do crying in the bathroom so I will have to pick up some tests maybe later or on the way home tomorrow!

Here is the other frer from yesterday afternoon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 199
I would say it's bfp hun, your just to early for a digital xxx

So how will they book my scan in because I havnt had a period, the mini pill completely stops me bleeding so the last time I bled was after giving birth 5 months ago. They can't do it by LMP if you know what I mean?

And this baby was completely not planned. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I know this is a random question but can you back to back maternity leaves and still get paid?

I'm in total shock.

I hope the pill hasn't done anything bad. I have stopped taking it now obviously.

I have cramping today

When I got caught with dd2 I didn't know how far along I was as had no bleeding since dd1, I had an early scan to see how far along I was, I would say your still pretty early around 10/11 dpo maybe slightly earlier going off your tests.

Im not sure about mat pay, hopefully someone comes along and will answer it for you.

I know it's a big shock hun xx

Oh gosh such a shock! I rang the doctor to tell them and ask about the effect me being on the pill would have and if I should just stop it immediately. And the doctor said "oh it's really too soon for you to be pregnant again your body hasn't recovered and it can cause damage to your pelvic bones and pelvic floor muscles, we can discuss your options if you wanted to space your babies out a bit better"

😱

Thanks doc! I didn't exactly plan this but I can add broken pelvis to my list of concerns now. I need a new house too and to win the lottery as I can't return to work unless childcare magically becomes free!

Your doctor is a 100% insensitive idiot! And I see the lines but frer have been nasty recently...so maybe try another brand when you can xx

I see lines as well but retest in a day or too:)

I did another free this afternoon. I know FMU is better but I couldn't wait. It's such a faint line. I have really bad cramping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 144
I don't know why some photos are coming out on the side!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 47
I would get in to see your doctor again and demand (in a polite way) for a serial beta. Those are clearly light lines and have them guesstimate based on the hcg levels (which totally does not work but it'll give them a starting point to work with).

As far as mat leave, I'm not sure how that works because it is a new pregnancy. So I would imagine because it is a new pregnancy they would have to honor it. How much and how long they have to pay you is iffy. Where are you in the world? I suggest Googling the laws and talk to your HR.

I see a faint line on all. The last 3 the top looks darkest to me... what order are they in?
Your doctor sounds terrible! I know plenty of women who have has their kids close and they were fine. As for mat leave...that depends where your from. What country do you live in?

Oh and to determine how far you are they will do an early scan.

First off your doctor is an ass...or was having an ass-ey moment. Secondly, the first pic you posted looks like the nasty FRER indents but to have ALL of them do that? I'm going to invert your tests. I'll brb with pic!

Well I stand corrected...here's your very first pic

Very visible!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 89

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads