Pregnant again???!!!

Aw well have you left it to dry. Those ic's can look negative until they dry epcially if its an early testing x

I left it to dry and I can see the faintest squinter ever, I dunno if it's pink or not I don't think it will even come up on a photo but I will try and take a pic later I got a sleeping baby on me right now!

Last night I had pink cm when I wiped. Today absolutely nothing. This is the biggest mystery everrrrrrr

Yeh mine wasnt visable until it dried hun have you tried to test again?

My ics are taking forever to darken up compared to my frer line now being rather dark, maybe you are just super early xxx

But I got a line on a frer a week ago?!

I can't see anything on this photo but I can see something in real life but think it's an evap line

Ic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 80
I swear i can still see something. Just carry on testing hun until you come on. How long has it been since you last had sex as i am trying to work out when the digi would be worth trying again as it can only pick up from conception not from your last period

But I got a line on a frer a week ago?!

I can't see anything on this photo but I can see something in real life but think it's an evap line

I got my first line on frer last Thursday, my ics are slowly starting to show progression xxx

I didn't get a positive on a first step ic til later on...way after a frer but frers having been giving nasty fakes recently :/

Hey!

Sorry I have been silently stalking this thread and thinking about you! I was researching early preg tests today and came across another forum website that has taken the FRER tests off their approved list of tests because of the fact it has been giving false positives recently....

Might be something to consider. Hope it is not the case for you! Fx!

One step show WAY later than most tests. Take another FRER? Or a clear blue?

I totally think the frers have all been false positives. I had 10, all from different stores! So it's insane but I have done 3 more brands since then and bfn.

I got a bit of brown spotting today, not a lot but it's either a chemical or a false positive and I'm spotting because I stopped taking the pill.

I ttc' for a long time to get both my kids and have done a lot of frers and never seen lines like these before. They must have changed them.

It has messed my head up. I have gone from not wanting anymore kids to now wishing I secretly was pregnant?!

Beware of frers!

I think it's just the new frer's with the curved handle that are bad for false positives. I've read on other threads the UK (and Canada) still has the older style test available. Also by the pics it looks like you're using the older style of frers

Yeah I am using the older style frers, we don't have curved handle ones here. So I dunno how I got positives and now negatives :wacko:

Yeah I am using the older style frers, we don't have curved handle ones here. So I dunno how I got positives and now negatives :wacko:

Maybe it was just a chemical hun. Sorry things have been so tough for you. Sending you hugs. Hope your ok. xx

Can you get a chemical without bleeding??

With my chemical I didn't bleed until 2 weeks after the tests turned to BFN's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"