Pregnant again???!!!

With my chemical I didn't bleed until 2 weeks after the tests turned to BFN's

Really? 2 weeks? Wow that makes me feel so much better. I thought every chemical the bleeding started straight away. I was starting to think I had imagined all my positives 😟

Sorry about the chemical, it's sucks doesn't it xx

Hopefully the bleeding will start soon, it's been almost a week since I got a negative on frer xx

With my chemical I didn't bleed until 2 weeks after the tests turned to BFN's

Really? 2 weeks? Wow that makes me feel so much better. I thought every chemical the bleeding started straight away. I was starting to think I had imagined all my positives 😟

Sorry about the chemical, it's sucks doesn't it xx

Hopefully the bleeding will start soon, it's been almost a week since I got a negative on frer xx

Yes it really messed with my head cause I thought I'd bleed right away too. I kept thinking maybe my positives would come back cause maybe I just lost one and there is twins or something....nope not the case and my body eventually decided to get rid of it. After that I've seen a few ladies on here say they didn't bleed right away either. If you don't bleed soon though I'd go to the doctor just to make sure nothing else is wrong.

I still haven't bled...tests are all bfn....this is so frustrating

Thats really strange hun have you spoke to your gp? Are you feeling ill or anything? x

AF arrived today! Nearly 3 weeks after the fist positive test!

Hugs. I'm sorry AF showed. I know it was a whirlwind of emotions, and in a way AF coming means your body is on it's way to bouncing back to routine. But it still stinks so hugs

AF arrived today! Nearly 3 weeks after the fist positive test!

That is so weird!!! They were 100% positive!!!! Thats really odd hun. I am glad its come to an end for you now though as it wasnt nice for you. How are you feeling? x

This is the weirdest period. It was brown, then it went red but not even enough for a tampon, hardly anything is coming out on to a pad, just a few streaks. Definitely not a normal period for me.

Really!! Do you think it might just be because of stopping the pill?
How is it today? x

I had about 3 days of very light brown discharge and then it completely went away. I dunno if that's just a withdrawal bleed from stopping the pill? I have had cramps ever since I stopped it over 3 weeks ago x

Mine were just like that after the pill for nearly 6 months xx

And after the 6 months did they return to normal? Do you think you were ovulating during those 6 months as normal? I just feel like it's not a normal bleed xx

I keep poas cus I'm crazy don't judge me!!

Something keeps catching my eye on the top test. You can tell me the truth lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 30
This is this mornings, in person there is a line but I'm having such a hard time getting it to show on photo. Also I think the line might be grey I'm not sure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 21

And after the 6 months did they return to normal? Do you think you were ovulating during those 6 months as normal? I just feel like it's not a normal bleed xx

I'm pretty sure I wasn't ovulating properly in those six months cause we were ntnp and didn't catch once, had one normal period and got caught pregnant straight away!

Also I can see a line on the morning test, I don't know the color but tbh I would go to your out of hours doctors say you're 5 weeks or something and you're bleeding brown blood, they'll do your hcg for you xx

I am getting my blood taken today anyway because I am having an operation on the 12th September. I think they test to see if I'm pregnant cus I can't have the operation if I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->