• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pregnant and have an 11 month old!

Jana94Jubbs

Reaction score
Slow and steady. I got my BFP yesterday along with a low blood HCG of 15 so not sure how to react. My baby is being so sooky and clingy. He's driving me nuts! Waiting to get another blood test tomorrow. Hopefully levels improve 👍 Anyone else facing/living with two under two? Any advice?

I have been where you are my little boy was 15 months when my little girl was born (she ended up with issues too which I won't go into).

Yes it's hard work but omg sooo worth while. They have good and based days just like any siblings. They are so close though and it is adorable!! xxx

Congrats! I'm on baby #5 in 5 years so I can completely relate to the closeness. My youngest is 4 months old right now and he is going through a phase right now too that I'm finding it hard to get through. He is super fussy almost all the time. Take heart that it'll end and the closeness of your babies will give you a break once they're older and can play together :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"