Pregnant and period is it possible???

Rosalinda

Reaction score
Hi ladies I've been posting lately of how I was spotting well yesterday I woke up with a lot of blood sorry for tmi but it was running down to my legs a quarter size blood came out ever sense yesterday I've been bleeding heavy what I don't get is that I had atleast a couple signs of thinking being pregnant I still have to pee almost every 20 min now I'm really ttc my husband and I want to start a family could of this been my period or what? Another question can pregnant women be pregnant have their period? If any one can help it be really nice thank you ladies :shrug:

I've "heard" of pregnant women having normal periods, but I've never met anyone who actually has.

Did you ever have implantion bleeding or experienced anything like that

Hey, I just got my bfp. I had what I thought was my period 2 weeks ago, it was no different at all from my usual af (which is quite light but lasts 4-5 days). I didn't test because I thought af showed up. But my pms symptoms never went away, then bam bfp.

I didng have a period as such, but I had a LOT of bleeding at 11 weeks to the point where I had to have a scan to check i hadn't miscarried...I hadn't lol. Completely unexplained, so yes, it is possible :)

My hubby's aunt had periods all the way through her pregnancy and didn't know she was pregnant until 6 months into it she went the docs feeling sick and she was pregnant so it does happen

If peeing all the time is your only symptom i would test, but through experience some months my stomach is so bloated through af that it makes me pee every 2 minutes for the first 2 days.

I have never experienced anything like that. My af stops, and I usually get one wipe of pink and thats that until I give birth, dont know anyone either who had periods during pregnancy but I definatly think anything is possible!!!! test if you think you are. Frequent peeing for me is not a sign of pregnancy either. I dont even get that DURING or later in pregnancy, so you see every womans body is so different.

I had a little lighter than normal "af" bleeding with my second son, then had a bfp when af was missed the next period. Because baby was measuring much further along, dr thinks I was pg while I was bleeding the previous month. So yes, I did in fact bleed, although I don't think it is truly considered mensration. Now I'm ttc with baby 4 and I'm experiencing similar symptoms. Af came 2 days late on 5-15, I got a bfn but feel pg?? I tested today, stiff bfn so I guess we shall see.... Best of luck to you!

I had a little lighter than normal "af" bleeding with my second son, then had a bfp when af was missed the next period. Because baby was measuring much further along, dr thinks I was pg while I was bleeding the previous month. So yes, I did in fact bleed, although I don't think it is truly considered mensration. Now I'm ttc with baby 4 and I'm experiencing similar symptoms. Af came 2 days late on 5-15, I got a bfn but feel pg?? I tested today, stiff bfn so I guess we shall see.... Best of luck to you!

According to my doc, when I explained I had a 'period', early bleeding which is different from implantation is actually pretty common, well in her experience anyway, I am not sure if it is well studied.

There is no way I would associate the bleed I had when my period was due as implantation, that is why I didn't test.

I think the only answer is keep on testing!! Gl ladies xx

My friend got rushed in to hosp with suspected ruptured appendix, turned out she was 8 mths pregnant and in labour! she had had bleeds every month and had actually lost weight, Holly is now 1

My cousin had a baby on the toilet at 32 weeks, she didn't no she was pregnant , she had periods and hadn't a bump or anything x

someone I used to work with had periods all through her pregnancy, she didn't find out she was pregnant till she was 7 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->