Pregnant and Sick with a Cold

J

jerseyshoregirl

Ugh!

I have had a massive sore throat for the last three days and a stuffy head/runny nose. I have tried gargling salt water, using a vaporizer, saline solution for my nose... but oh, I still feel so bad.

Does anyone else have any "natural" recommendations on how to get over this thing or at least make it more bearable?

Jeannie

Hey hun, sorry but I have no natural cures, apart from just resting and trying to keep hydrated!
Hope you feel better soon
:hugs:
xxxxxx

Hi Hun! Same here head cold runny nose sore throat for last 4 days feel rough! I phones my pharmacy and they said to take only paracetamol Nd inhale vapours.
I have had vicks vapou rub in a bowl of boiling water and hung my head ova it Nd covered with towel and it's helped loads!

yep vicks vapour rub in hot water works well!

I'm full of it too! poo x

I had a cold a couple weeks ago, and I did the gargling salt water thing which made me gag everytime. I used vicks vapour rub on my chest and a bit under my nose to help my sinuses. I also bought some lemon & ginger tea to sip on as well as cough drops.

I've had a cold for the past week now.
I can't taste anything, and i am feeling really sick and tired of this!!!

Me too, I've had it all weekend. Lots of hot drinks or ice lollies help. As well as drinking plenty of water and keeping yourself warm and rested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"