Pregnant at 14 i dont know what to do!!! help plzz

lizzy2009

Reaction score
hii i have recently discovered i am pregnant i am so scared!! My mom and dad will disown me if i told them theres only me and my best mate that knows. I am only 14 still in school can i have some advice please.xx#

Moved into teen section for you hun, you might get more support in here.
my advice to you would be please dont do this alone, try and tell somebody you trust. Sure your parents are not going to be over the moon with you but i'm sure once the initial shock wears off they will just want the best for you and your unborn baby. Now is the time you need people around you, its a scary time for any pregnant lady, let alone a 14 year old. My daughter is 11 and I hope to god, if this ever happened to her she would trust me enought to tell me.
Good Luck honey:hugs:

hi hun just wanted to say even if things are hard now with telling your parents you really need to so you have there support after the inital shock. you are not the only 14 yr old preg. on here there is another girl on here as well. im not really a teen myself but i just wanted to tell you that and please make sure you get to your doctor apts and do the best you can with it. good luck hun hope everything turns out the way you want it to

my advice to you would be please dont do this alone, try and tell somebody you trust. Sure your parents are not going to be over the moon with you but i'm sure once the initial shock wears off they will just want the best for you and your unborn baby. Now is the time you need people around you, its a scary time for any pregnant lady, let alone a 14 year old. My daughter is 11 and I hope to god, if this ever happened to her she would trust me enought to tell me.
Good Luck honey:hugs:

I agree with jacqui, pregnancy is a hard time for anyone and even though i was 18 when i was pregnant i still needed all the support i could get. If you cant tell your parents is there a teacher or a close family friend you could tell?

i agree with xxxjacquixxx. please do not attempt this on your own.

i'm 16 and 23 weeks pregnant and i was scared when i found out so i cannot imagine how you are feeling.

PM me if you need to chat.

heys hun is there anyone at school you can talk to, a mentor or teacher. The wont tell your parents as what ever you go to them with is confidential. You need to concider your options though and think what you want and what is best for you.
xx

Im 16 and 29 and a half weeks pg, and im scared so you must be reallly scared. I agree wiv the others, you need to consider all your options, and someone needs to know. I know it seems hard telling your parents right now but it will feel like a huge weights been lifted off your shoulders when you do. Good luck hun, im sure it will be fine :hugs: x

Hey honey,
i know how hard it can be, and i'm 17 and quite newly preganant too, and when i first found out i really really freaked out, and i still havent told my mum, but i went to a clinic and to my G.P and they were really helpful and told me my options, and didn't tell my perants..
i'm telling my mum when i'm 12 weeks (3 months) which is only about 2 weeks away, and i hope she'll support me, but i know if she doesn't there is other ways around it.
Try and find all your options and see maybe what your options would be if your perants didn't support you, does the Father of the baby know? and how old is he? (if you don't mind me asking)
Hugs, and hope you're okay from all of us!!
xxxx

You need to tell someone.
I got pregnant at 14 with my daughter too. So I know exactly how scary it is. You really need to tell your parents so they can help you.
If you need to chat just PM me :)
Hope your ok :)
x

:hugs:ive just turned 17 & im 7 weeks, if u need to talk feel free to PM me

I'm 14 as well and when I got pregnant I thought my family would all look down on me with shame and some disown me I was so scared I'd never have a "happy" moment when I was around abunch of my relatives and they would all just judge me..
Surprisingly after the initial shock they were pretty much all very supportive and excited to meet my L/O.
If you think your parents will have a hard time with the fact your pregnant is there any other adult friend in your life that you could tell that you know wont take it so badly?
When I first found out I wanted to tell my grandma first because she was only a year older then me when she had my father and I knew she would stand by my side and help tell the rest of my family.. I decided to just tell my mom straight away and she was very supportive and understanding with what ever decision I decided.. A few weeks later she sat down with my dad when I was there and told him and I don't think I could of made it through that experience without her it was so horrible how he first reacted but now he's over the shock and is happy and excited..

Also have you considered other options such as adoption? :shrug:
And as other girls mentioned, Does the FOB know your pregnant and do you think he'll take any part in this babies life or was it just like a one night sort of deal?

I'm due at the end of February with my bouncing baby boy and I couldn't be more happier right now but I know with out my mom there supporting me every step of the way I could of never done this alone.. So I reccommend trying to find an adult that could help you cope with the situation and tell your parents.. I felt much better after telling mine.
I told my dad when I was around 12 weeks I believe? My mom I told like a month before..

Good luck with everything :hugs:

Hello hun thought i cud av a chat with u my lil sister went through the same thing at ur age and didnt tell anybody till she was nearly 7mnths pregnant? everyone was shocked at the start but we love him loades, if u r determined that this is wat u want then its ur desision no one elses and u need to remember that,
There are lots of people u can talk to it doesnt have to b family if u r scared drop me a messege hunni u will b fine x

You do need to speak with someone to go through the options available to you and the quicker you do that the better.

You didnt mention at all how you are feeling - I know you will be very confused with it all at the moment -have you decided that you are going to have the baby? Or will that depend on the amount of support you will get?

I know that if I had a baby at 14/15 I would not have the life that I have now/nor would I be so successful in my career. You must think about these things too.

I hope you make the right decision:flower:

Try and tell your mum asap, i told my boyfriend's mum first and she helped me tell my mum but i dont know what your situation is, im 15 by the way so only a year older so i might be able to relate to your situation a bit better or there is another girl who posted on here who is actually 14 but if you want a chat ask for my msn/facebook or something hun.
:hug:
xxxxx

Aww god!
Do you have an aunt/nan who could help you break it too her? Or even go too your dad first?
xx

So is my nan and i thought she'd take it badly and shes been fab, so supportive, shes really excited.. Catholics may disagree with sex before marriage, but they also disagree with abortion so it goes both ways.. She might not be ok with it but i dont think her religio should be a factor. X

Hi hun i'm not 14 but i am 19 and i can tell you it is scarey and you really are going to need someone who's older to help you and be there for you. It's going to be scarey tellings your parents but it's better to tell them rather than hide it. If you can't speak to a counselar at your school or a teacher you know that you can chat too.

All of us young ones and old ones will be here to help chat and give you advice, but make sure you look through all your options too. xx

i was 16 when i found out i was pregnant i was scared and didnt know how to tell my mam, but i found a teenage pregnancy support service in my area who helped me and helped me tell my mam they were really great, go to google and type in teenage pregnancy support service in your area good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->