Pregnant at 36

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
Been trying for 14 months now finally pregnant with #2 only five weeks but am extremely anxious that it will all be ok!

I am 6-6 1/2 weeks pregnant with #2 after ttc for 2 years. I will be 37 in December. I am super nervous because I lost 2 pregnancies before I had my son in Jan 2012.
Hope everything is going well for you!

I had my son at 36 going on 37. We had been trying for almost 4 years and had had 2 failed IVF rounds but then got pregnant a year later naturally. My pregnancy was smooth, the birth was natural, I breast fed him for 20 months and everything was fine. I got pregnant as soon as I stopped breastfeeding him but we lost it.
Age is nothing to worry about. It's how healthy we are that should be a concern. My doctor said that I still have 2 good years ahead of fertility and shouldn't worry about anomalies.
I don't know much but I would say relax and enjoy it.
Sound silly?

Hi there :) I am 36 and nearly 10 weeks with baby #4. I am just trying to relax... What will be will be, at 36 the chance of a healthy baby is still high :)

Hi ladies, pregnant with 2nd I just had my IUD removed in Jan and it took 10 months to get pregnant. I will be 37.5 when baby comes, had my first 2 weeks after I turned 34. I am so tired this time around with having a toddler and being a few years older, I will be 12 weeks on Sunday have a Doppler so can listen to the heartbeat and finally found it Monday which makes me a lot less nervous, but I do worry.

I will be 36.5 when I have this second baby next year. I had my first at almost 31 so its been a very long while lol. I got knocked up this time on the first try - I truly hope that all goes well. Good luck everyone!!

I've got a 6 year age gap also between mine, it'll be like starting all over again lol!

Hey ladies, Happy to join you all ! I will be turning 36 this august. Just 5 weeks now , due with my 2nd one. Had him when i was 31 so it been 4 yrs ! i am very excited to have a sibling for my older boy , they truly say 1st one is for you , 2nd one is for the 1st one :) Good Luck to All !!

36 here and 8.5 mos pregnant. Its been harder on me physically than I recall with DD 7 years ago, but there haven't been any undue age risks. I did end up with GD, but that more to do with PCos/overweight than age.

Baby has done wonderfully this whole pregnancy. I plan to be far more physically fit and lighter before the next. I think that may be the difference and not necessarily age!

I worried about downs and all the other "age" related risks and it was nothing.
I worried about all the things they say older moms can experience and have had nothing to worry about it!

good luck to ya!

I will be 38 when this little one arrives. This is my fourth pregnancy and by far the hardest. Im tired all the time. Had my first when i was 23 lol defo gets harder as you get older!

I'm 36 and 16 weeks with #2 A 6 year age gap for me too! Can't say I enjoyed my first pregnancy but this one is even harder!

Sarah xxx

36 here and 8.5 mos pregnant. Its been harder on me physically than I recall with DD 7 years ago, but there haven't been any undue age risks. I did end up with GD, but that more to do with PCos/overweight than age.

Baby has done wonderfully this whole pregnancy. I plan to be far more physically fit and lighter before the next. I think that may be the difference and not necessarily age!

I worried about downs and all the other "age" related risks and it was nothing.
I worried about all the things they say older moms can experience and have had nothing to worry about it!

good luck to ya!

Can I ask you if you had any symptoms with the GD? I am overweight and have PCOS too and I just have this feeling that it's almost inevitable that I'll get GD! Only 16 weeks just now but I'm so thirsty and tired and up several times a night to pee! I'm also really affected by what I eat, I'm just coming out of the horrendous hyperemesis that I've had but still feeling sick after eating certain things which make me wonder if it's a blood sugar issue.

Sarah xxx

Hi ladies! I'm still ttc #1 but hope to join you in this thread very soon as I turned 36 a couple weeks ago and am trying really hard not to worry that we haven't gotten pregnant yet. This is our fifth month trying. Wishing you all a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancies!!

Hello ladies. I just turned 36 and I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow with my first. Am I the only one who feels like I should be walking with a cane every time I see the phrase "advanced maternal age" on my file sheets?

I am 36 and just found out I am pregnant with our first. I will be 37 when my due date arrives

Oh you are all young! I'm 40 and will be 41 when this one is born! I am certainly feeling it more this time round, get sooo tired. I was 34 when I had my 1st daughter and lost my 2nd daughter when I was 38. Good luck everyone x

Hi Ladies...

I am 36 and 28 weeks with #4
Type 1 diabetic for 30yrs now and defeating the odds I was given of having a large family 😆
Can't wait to meet my little one in May!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->