Pregnant at 39 but will be 3rd csection at 40

Aliza2010

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Just wanted to ask. Is there anyone who managed to have a healthy and happy outcome in situation similar to mine? I’m 39 will be 40 soon and looking at 3rd c section. Last baby was 7 years ago. Any stories of success?
Thanks xx

Hi! Not a success stories but I'm 38 and pregnant with my second. Had my first 7 and a half years ago. We could be bump buddies? :friends:

Hi! Not a success stories but I'm 38 and pregnant with my second. Had my first 7 and a half years ago. We could be bump buddies? :friends:
Congrats to you! Yes numb buddies would be awesome! How are you feeling? I’ve obviously got zero symptoms as I just got a bfp few days ago xx

Hey :) I'm feeling really sick. I've lost weight and I don't want to eat anything! I had ms with my son but not this extreme, or maybe I have a selective memory lol :lol:
How far along are you? X

I'll be 39 when this bundle arrives x

Not exactly like yours as I'd never had kids, but I had my daughter when I was 46. She was my surprise blessing! In other words, I wasn't on any fertility meds and had given up on ever having a baby. The only issue I had, which wasn't bad, was my water broke at 35w1d and I had her the next. So she was almost 5 weeks early, but healthy, just a bit jaundiced. Good luck and congratulations!

i hope there are success stories lol! I am currently pregnant with my 3rd and just turned 40 in December (this baby is due in August). This will be my 3rd c-section as well. I am not worried though!

Not my success story but I have a friend who has had a rainbow baby last year at just before 45 y old and it was her 3rd csection. The previous one was 3 years ago in 2015 and her first in 2012. She did say it was a harder recovery but she is doing fine now. Good luck to you!

ETA I should add that all hers were emergency csections in varying degrees of urgency.

i hope there are success stories lol! I am currently pregnant with my 3rd and just turned 40 in December (this baby is due in August). This will be my 3rd c-section as well. I am not worried though!
Congratulations. We are waiting to try for third. Always planned to have third last year but my husband had surgery, my father passed away and my husband was made redundant! Hell of a year so... our plans were delayed. I’ll be 40 now before I have another (if we can).

Hi
Just wanted to jump in I hope u don't mind.
But my aunty had 5 c sections and her last one was when she was 41 years old. My youngest cousin is now 14 years old and very healthy.
I'm 39 and this baby will be born when I'm still 39 but I've never had a c section. But just wanted to tell you about my aunty.
Good luck

Hi ladies
Just wanted to ask. Is there anyone who managed to have a healthy and happy outcome in situation similar to mine? I’m 39 will be 40 soon and looking at 3rd c section. Last baby was 7 years ago. Any stories of success?
Thanks xx

Congrats. How is everything going now?

I am 39 as well and when the baby comes, I will be 40. I am almost 5 weeks pregnant (so a bit early).

I am
39 and pregnant with my 3rd and this will be a c section. Very nervous as last baby was 10lb 11. Worried about scar tissue already there. Also have a mesh repair! I would like to hear some positive tales too please.

Hi ladies
Thanks xx

Hiya,
I’m not yet pregnant, but I’m 37 and trying for my 4th baby. I’ve had 3 babies by c section so if we’re successful this will be my fourth c section. My youngest is 4 years old and since having her I also had a tummy tuck!
I’ve been told it’s all possible although that doesn’t make it any less scary!
Good luck with everything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"