Pregnant - At last

emerald78

Reaction score
Hi

My partner and me have been trying for a baby for 9mths. Initially we thought we would be fine but after a few months, nothing was happening. I started to use the ovulation tests and I never got a positive response. This went on for 4 months. After Christmas I tried the digital ovulation tests and we both started taking 100mg B6 tablets. In February I finally got a positive ovulation test. Funnily enough I was at peak on Valentines day. We made a lovely meal, had a relaxing time and made love. 11 days later my period arrived!!!!

This month I went to the Doctors who referred me for blood tests (LH, Progesterone 21 day, FSH, U&E and some others) After I went to the doctors for the results they confirmed that I had probably not ovulated that month. The doctor asked me to go for a FSH test three days after my period started. The day after the doctors I started a course of acupuncture. My period was due on 26th March. It did not arrive, I waited three days as in January I was three days late. I took a test, nothing. I left thought it was the B6 tablets delaying my period as I was taking it as when I ovulated it was on day 19 when my cycle was 30 days meaning my luteal phase was shorter than it should be. I decided to leave it until I was a week late. On Thursday 2nd April I took a test and I got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!

I could not believe it. I did not know why I was taking a test anyway as I was told I probably did not ovulate. My fertility monitor that I started that month never gave me a Peak level. I started doing those tests on day 6 and I gave up doing it on day 24.

So here I am pregnant. We are so excited. I am very nervous as I am now terrified its not real or something will happen. I am continuing with the acupuncture to keep me relaxed and positive.

Congrats to all the other BFP's and best of luck to those who are TTC. It will happen.

xxxx

Congratulations on your :bfp:
Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months

I;m new to the site. I've been trying for five months. It's so encouraging to hear of people who've been trying longer and finally succeeding. Congratulations to you.

Congrats!!
I have found acupuncture really helpful and apparently it can help during pregnancy too! Wishing you every success for a happy 9 months!

Cat
x

Congratulations! Very well deserved x you'll love being pregnant :) wishing you the happiest and healthiest 9months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->