Pregnant dream

Hs1987

Reaction score
I dreamt last nite that I was pregnant it felt so real 2 the point were I could feel the baby moving inside me. I got 2 the point of labour then I woke up feeling really sad. sooo want 2 ttc now. Have had lots of these sorts of dreams since we set our trying to concieve date and it makes me even more impatient. Oh the next 4 and a half months are guna drag lol.

I get these dreams to. Once I woke up and cried cos it had felt so real. It's seems so unfair. I wish I could look into a crystal ball and find out when I'll get pregnant....what if we start in June it takes months and months....maybe we should start sooner.....the dreams are torture sometimes.

It's hard waking up and knowing it's not real :( I had two dreams last week. The first I had a baby boy and I was BF him and even had an exact weight in my mind!
The seond night I was in hospital after another c-section and had again had a baby boy.

Ive been getting pregnancy and breast feeding dreams a lot lately...I try not to let them get me down and think that they are just a way that my subconscious is getting me prepared for the real deal,

Gosh I have dreams like this all the time! Then I have to wake up and it's not real :nope: I even went through "labor" and felt pain! :wacko:

Dreams can be cruel, but you just have to think that before you know it your dreams will become real but it will be more amazing then you can think of :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->