Pregnant...empty sac...pregnancy symptoms

Raiders09

Reaction score
Hi friends,

I had my last period on Jul 3. My periods are irregular so my doctor says I'm 5 weeks pregnant instead of 8 weeks.

We just had our first ultrasound..
Was so heartbroken...I couldn't see my little angel just a empty sac.
I conceived after 8 long years. It's soo hard. My doc wants to another ultrasound in 2 weeks and hcg test.

God I really want my little angel.
It's really hard....I'm soooo worried...I can't concentrate just thinking about the next ultrasound....these 2 weeks will be the longest of my whole life.

I'm having all the pregnancy symptoms....sore breast, frequently urinating, sleepy and tired....

Has anyone gone through the same experience....what happened.....
I really pray that God does some mircle and sends my little angel to us....

Mamma and papa are waiting for u...love u..

At 4 weeks i had a bleed and cried and prayed so much. Went to have an early scan and I couldn't see anything. At 5 weeks a sac and a possible blob but she wasn't sure and after waiting 2 weeks saw everything and a heartbeat.

5 weeks, even if still a couple days out, is still a bit early to see anything really. I know its so hard but wait and see what the next scan brings. :hugs:

5 weeks is too early to really see any thing i had a scan at what i thought was 9weeks was v unsure due to pcos turns out i was 5 and a half weeks all we sow was an emtpy sac went back 9days later sow a baby and a healthy heart beat dont give up hope the time will drag and u will think the worst but have faith x

If your periods are really irregular then I would definitely say there is a chance things still could be okay! Have you had hcg checked?

Hey hunni please please click on my link at the bottom of my signature and read the thread. Its helped others and i think it help you put your mind at rest. And the outcome was that i have a beautiful little princess. Good luck xx great numbers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->