• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pregnant friends and family

Reaction score
I have 3 close friends that are pregnant and a step sister. I am finding it quite difficult, especially with my step sister as we have always had quite a difficult relationship. I feel awful and guilty that I feel so negatively about her, she knows we are trying and I know she must be happy but is constantly looking at me rubbing her bump and i'm always hearing about how amazing and special and perfect it is. One of the reasons I find it so difficult is unbeknownst to us we both started trying in the same month, she got lucky first cycle, nearly 7 cycles later and I am still getting nowhere. One of my friends pregnancies is unwanted, that is very hard too as I am trying to support her.

Is there anyone else out there finding is hard to be around pregnant friends and family?

aw hun it can take 12-18 cycles for a normal healthy couple to conceive and with only a 25% chance with each cycle. youre going fine as you are but i know its hard. chin up chuck xx

:hugs: is there no way you could like take a little break from those people for a while and just spend some time with your OH and do something fun?

When you feel like it's a race against the clock it feels even harder :(

To be honest I don't actually see her very often, I think it's playing on my mind more this month because I very stupidly (without realizing) agreed to see her on the day AF is due, although I am still in with a chance I am worried about how I will feel if AF does arrive.

I know it's super hard to do but I suppose the only thing to do is try and think positive in that one day you're going to have your bump, and one day you'll be the glowing pregnant lady. :hugs: to you. Pregnant people seem to stick out more when you're desperate to be pregnant.

I'm rite there with you. My sister is 28 wks. My best friend is 7 wks been with her bf for 5 months...I'vebbeen with dh almost 5 yrs.....another friend is 7 weeks too ..... And I went to four babyshowers this summer and have four more coming up.....I know it sucks and hurts really bad. What choice do we .... Have but to keep going and trying. Good luck girl baby dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"