Pregnant!! Hcg levels??

lw0619

Reaction score
Ladies I just got results back from dr and I am definitely pregnant! She said my hcg levels are 24 and I go back in tomorrow to take more levels. Is 24 normal for this stage? I'm only about 13 dpo. What do you think? I'm being very guarded and cautious still but I'm literally stunned!!!!

Yes, my 1st beta was 75 and that was about 4 weeks in the pregnancy. Your numbers should double at your next appointment. Congrats!

My first beta at 13 dpo was 96, but it doesn't really matter what the value of your first beta is, the most imprtant is wether it will double within 48 hours. Good luck!!!

Thanks for the replies. Hoping they double. My hpt lines have been getting darker, so just maybe that means something. Gosh I hate this!!!

Maybe posting this on the pregnancy forums would be better?

Maybe posting this on the pregnancy forums would be better?

I did already. But this is the board that i have been on for a while, so i posted it here as well.

Im so excited for you! :D

Thank you! I really appreciate it! we just spent the last 3 hours at my OB's office and he was SO reassuring. He let me do an U/S and everything, even though he knew we probably wouldnt see anything bc im so early. They saw a SOMETHING, but could not say if that was the actual sac or not. Im still not letting my guard down, but im starting to actually think maybe this is really gonna be it. Once i get my HCG levels back tomorrow and see that theyve gone up (hopefully), ill definitely feel better and might actually tell a few close friends :dance:

Im so excited for you! :D

Thank you! I really appreciate it! we just spent the last 3 hours at my OB's office and he was SO reassuring. He let me do an U/S and everything, even though he knew we probably wouldnt see anything bc im so early. They saw a SOMETHING, but could not say if that was the actual sac or not. Im still not letting my guard down, but im starting to actually think maybe this is really gonna be it. Once i get my HCG levels back tomorrow and see that theyve gone up (hopefully), ill definitely feel better and might actually tell a few close friends :dance:

Im hoping for a sticky bean for you! your OB seems lovely! hope they are like that in the UK (which i doubt lol) I will be the same as you when it happens for me cautiously excited, good luck with your blood test tomorrow xx

thanks so much redlemondae and ohthejoy :) he was awesome! i hope i get to see him for the next 9 months!

If you dont get to stamp your feet and shout, then blame it on the hormones :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"