Pregnant immediately after miscarriage

Bri1219

Reaction score
I had my first BFP on 2/2. First scan on 2/20, should have been 7+2. Yolk sac seen, no baby. Another scan 1 week later, 1.8mm fetal pole. Said I was probably just earlier than I thought. 3rd scan today, it grew but not a whole lot, measuring 5+5. Could see the flicker of a heartbeat but couldn't hear it yet. So either I'm measuring 2-3 weeks behind, or is it possible I had a really early missed miscarriage, then got pregnant immediately after since we stopped using protection. The baby has grown each time and looks good for 5+5, but my dates and SEVEN positive tests the week of 2/2 don't add up. I want this little gift so badly, and am hoping to hear positive stories from situations like mine.

Hey :)

What I think is most likely in your situation is a combination of a very early positive on your pregnancy test, and the fact that ultrasounds cannot be 100% exact on assessing the "to the day" age of a foetus. Its all based on average measurements. The fact that baby has a heartbeat and you have had no other warning signs would indicate to me that all is on track with baby at the mo. xx

With two of my babies i measured 2 weeks behind at my first ultrasound. I didn't have one until what i thought was 10 weeks though, so by then everything was fine. My doctors never seemed worried that i was measuring small, and just adjusted my due dates as needed. They are happy, healthy kids now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->